Reminder

After catching up with everything that's been happening, Jungkook reached for his phone.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"It's almost time for her comeback, by the way," he said, scrolling through his phone.

Your chest tightened. You knew that he was probably checking for updates on it, or maybe even messages from her. You didn't know because you've not been around for the past three months.

You cleared your throat, "Ah, really? I guess that's a good thing for her?"

Jungkook glanced up from his phone, "It's been so long since their last."

You nodded. "So, it has."

After a few minutes of Jungkook touching his phone, he placed his phone down and glanced at you through the screen.

"You know the event that I will be performing at..." he trailed off.

"What about it?"

"I hope you'll be able to make it this time."

You were trying hard to keep your gaze on him.

"I hope you're not busy again," he said, eyes narrowed, "or have other plans that day."

You glanced down at your hands, fidgeting. Right. For the past few concerts/evens, you have been coming up with excuses so you will not see Jungkook. You felt bad for that but you didn't want to ruin yourself by being there while he's ogling someone else.

Looking back at the screen, both your eyes locked.

"I will wait for you to come."

It sounded final.

You let out a slow sigh and smiled. "I'll be there."

You didn't realise that you had just condemned yourself to hell by agreeing. You didn't know what was waiting for you though...