Accident

Jungkook got off the stage, sweating and breathing heavily. He forgot to eat before because he was waiting for you to confirm whether you were coming or not. The location was at a different place and he was worried you'd get lost.

He wiped away his sweat, walking towards the dressing room just as the other members are preparing for their solo stage.

Feeling incredibly weak, Jungkook sat on the sofa, tilting his head back, trying to catch his breath.

After a few minutes he felt someone close by. Opening one of his eyes, Jungkook saw that it was Jimin looking down at him.

"Aren't you supposed to be preparing for your solo stage?" Jungkook straightened himself and grabbed the water bottle in front of him before sipping down the cold water. It was refreshing.

When Jimin didn't answer, Jungkook continued talking, "Also, where is Y/N? Did she get lost or something?" he looked around the area. "She should be here by now."

Jimin didn't answer.

That's when Jungkook turned and looked at Jimin who was pale. He looked like he was hiding something and Jungkook wanted to know what it was.

"What?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook worriedly. "I don't know how to tell you this..."

"Don't tell me Y/N came up with an excuse?" Jungkook's eyes narrowed. "She's been avoiding me these days."

Jimin slowly shook his head, "Y/N got into an accident on the way here..."

Jungkook got up from the sofa. "Say what?"