Seeing the members

The day came faster that you thought. One minute you were submitting your designs and then the next you were getting dress, ready to meet Jungkook and the others.

When you reached the dressing rooms, you saw the members were getting ready. Jimin, Seokjin and Namjoon were getting their hair done, while Hoseok and Yoongi were getting their makeup done. You turned and saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa, extremely immersed in the performances from his phone screen.

"Y/N!" Hoseok waved, turning his head to look at you.

"We're almost done," Yoongi said before getting up and thanking the makeup artist. He walked over towards you and then made a face. "What's with that look?"

"What look?"

"Looking for Jungkook?" Seokjin got up from his hair, walking towards you.

Jimin laughed. "He's outside."

You scoffed. "He said he'll wait for me but instead he's not even here."

"He came earlier than us," Taehyung put his phone away. "Surprising, right?"

You smirked in response.

"Ah, you have to stay until the very end tonight," Yoongi said. "You don't have anything else to do, right?"

You shook your head.

"If you stay long enough I'll show you a piece that Jungkook's been working on," Namjoon looked over his shoulder at you and grinned. "I think you'll like it."

"Jungkook never mentioned it to me."

"That's because you're too busy for us," Hoseok teased.

You frowned.

"Hey, we understand," Taehyung placed his arm around your neck. "As long as you don't leave us and go find people cooler than us, we're good."

"No one is cooler than you guys," you laughed. "Anyways, I better go find Jungkook."