Forgive me?

You were lost in thoughts one night. Your drawings were all over the place and you wanted nothing more than to be with Jungkook. It's been three months since you've last talked to him. When he gets frustrated because of your silence, you assured him that it's because you're busy coming up with new pieces for companies. You can tell that he didn't believe you but luckily, he didn't push you for another explanation either. That's something you love about him.

You pulled your knees up against your chest and rested your chin on them, eyes closed. Sometimes you wished your parents would have given you siblings so you can ask them for advice, especially during times like these when you needed someone to tell you what to do.

Your phone started vibrating and you didn't need to look at it to know who's calling. Opening your eyes, you fell back on the bed, eyes to the ceiling.

"How many nights must I stay up because of you?" you muttered.

After your phone stopped vibrating, you heard it vibrate again, notifying that you got a text. Glancing over, you saw that it was from Jungkook. You carefully opened the message and saw a photo of him holding flowers with a cute expression. Underneath the photo, was Forgive me?