Home

As you watched Jungkook and the others during their dance practice, you couldn't take your eyes off Jungkook.

Maybe it would have been best to stay as his friend, that way he was still close to you. You know that Jungkook will keep you around whether you were a girlfriend or a friend. The members will love you regardless too.

You thought back to what had happened before you two came here.

***

"What do we do?" you asked.

Jungkook let out a soft chuckle, "Now I'm not sure I can keep the promise anymore."

You glanced up at him and saw that he was dead serious about that. You didn't like to see such a conflicted look on his face.

Your mother is gone already so there's no way you can prove to her that Jungkook is the right man for you, regardless of his idol status. You know that she will want you to be happy but still, it wasn't an easy decision to make.

"Let's see where this goes," Jungkook said softly.

You looked at him once more.

"Not because of my promise to your mother, but because things seem to be moving too fast," he explained with a soft smile. "If my feelings didn't change then, it won't change now."

***

"What's wrong?" Jungkook dropped down next to you, drinking from your water bottle, breathing heavily. "You okay?"

You looked up and saw that the members were still dancing but you could see that they had their eyes on you and Jungkook in the mirror.

You turned to look at him and smiled. "I'm just thinking about how good it is to be back home."

Jungkook's eyes softened before he place a kiss to your temple.

"Hey!" you almost jumped at Jimin's voice. "Keep it PG please."

"Do that in your own time," Yoongi scowled.

"There are people around," Taehyung said loudly.

"Please be mindful of others," Hoseok agreed, shaking his head.

"Ah, this is too much, really," Seokjin complained and looked at Namjoon. "Do something, Namjoon-ah!"

"Hyung, can't you see I'm taking my glasses off?"

Jungkook and you laughed at their complaints. You didn't miss the smiles on their faces despite their complaints. They were happy too.

Jungkook stood up and offered you his hand. You took his hand and he pulled you to your feet.

He smiled down at you and you beamed right back at him.

"Ah, seriously," Yoongi shook his head.

"I was just telling Jungkook how good it was to be back at home," you grinned.

The members stopped scrunching their faces and shaking their heads and stared at you.

Jungkook put his arms around your shoulders and pulled you closer towards him. "Let's eat out tonight. Seokjin hyung is shouting."

"What?"

"I agree!" Yoongi said loudly.

"I seriously thought he was going to say me," Jimin said to Taehyung.

"Me too," Taehyung let out a sigh of relief. "it's a good thing he's always picking on Seokjin hyung." 

"Let's go," Jungkook said as he lead you out of the room. "I'm going to shower and change first. See you in twenty minutes, hyung!"

As you and Jungkook walked away from the members with Seokjin complaining, you knew that this will always be home no matter what. Wherever Jungkook is, that's where you should be. To you, that was more than enough.