Hospital

Jungkook rushed over as soon as the concert was over. The members encouraged him to leave, that they will bring all his belongings back to the dorms. They had one of the manager to leave with him just in case.

The minute Jungkook reached the hospital, he was told that you had a minor concussion and a few bruises, but you will be okay. He was relieved and wanted to see you, however, the nurses told him to leave and go rest. There was a chance you won't wake up until sometime tomorrow.

Frustrated and angry by the whole thing, he chose to wait outside your room, refusing to leave. Arguments arises and eventually Jungkook just chose to ignore everyone. He wasn't going to leave your side... or so he thought.

The sound of running feet was enough to tell him that the members are here. He turned and glared as he saw Seokjin and Taehyung there.

"We're leaving," Seokjin said lowly.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Jungkook, we have a concert tomorrow," Taehyung reminded him. "In case you forgot, you're our main vocalist. We need you tomorrow."

Jungkook said nothing.

"Look," Seokjin rested a hand on Jungkook's shoulder and squeezed. "We will be here as soon as the concert is over. I promise."

Again, nothing.

Seokjin and Taehyung just stared at each other and then at the manager who sighed loudly.

"I heard that Y/N will not be waking up until tomorrow," Seokjin shook Jungkook lightly. "Come on. Let's go home and rest. We'll be back tomorrow."

Jungkook looked up at him. "Tomorrow isn't the last day of the concert."

"I promise I will personally drive you here after the concert is over," Seokjin said, eyes narrowed. "Please. Let's just go home. The other members are still up as well, waiting for you."

Knowing how worried his hyungs would be, he reluctantly got up and left with them.