Chapter 4: I love you Stevie!

(Violet's POV)

                     Lips brush up against my temple, waking me up

                     Lips brush up against my temple, waking me up. My face scrunches, digging my head into something warm. Something lightly brushes the hair out of my face and holds my face. A hand.
                      "Darling, you need to get up." Steve's voice makes me smile, cuddling into the hard pillow.
                       I kiss the pillow, hoping it's Steve's chest. If not, this is embarrassing. Steve's arm wraps around me, his upper part of his body on top of me. My eyes are closed but I can feel Steve's every movement.
                      "I love you, Stevie." I mumble, puckering my lips out for him to kiss me.
                      "Violet Rose Stark," Steve says in a more stern voice, he hates to be called Stevie just as much as I hate to be called by my full name "wake up!"
                      My eyes crack open, my face scrunched up. Steve's blue eyes are the first thing I see, then his messy hair. He wears a smile on his tired face. I frown, tucking my head into the pillow. The covers go over my head. Steve grabs the sheets, pulling them back so I'm so cold that I have to get up. Thankfully I slept in my hoodie and jeans with fuzzy socks. I mentally stick my tongue at Steve, he got the message.
                       "Darling, you need to get up so we can go eat." Steve rubs my back, kissing my shoulder. "I was going to teach you some self defense afterwards."
                      "What time is it?" My words are muffled but clear enough for him to hear.
                      "7 o'clock." Steve says simply, I give him a death glare.
                      "Rogers, don't wake me until 8:30." I turn back over, pulling a pillow on top of my head.
                       I can hear Steve sigh, he sits up scratching his chin.
                       "What is it going to take for you to get out of this bed?" He says annoyed.
                       I look up at him, giving him a knowing look. He smiles down at me, nodding his head. I bury my face into the covers as his hands slip up under them and begins to tickle me. I giggle uncontrollably, kicking my legs first. He crawls on top of me, tickling me as his hands find themselves above my hoodie. I take my hoodie off, along with my bra. Steve and I make out for a little while before stripping down to nothing. After he finds a condom, the next 20 minutes is filled with loud moans and soft sighs. Afterwards, we are left with warm cheeks and sloppy kisses.

(Reader's POV) ;0

                      Natasha walks out of her dorm room. She had a restless night sleep, What with her nightmares and all. Her wrist still sore from when she tied herself down. In Russia, where she was trained, the agents had to tie themselves down every night. It's a habit she has never gotten over. As Natasha walks down the hallway, she suddenly hears muffled sounds. Confused and alarmed, she follows the sound. It takes her to Steve's door. She puts her ear to the door, listening in. Loud, girlish moans. She quickly leans away, shaking her head. Steve has Violet in there, having sex. Natasha can't help but feel bad for tiny Violet. Then she shivers at that thought. She quickly walks down to breakfast for a coffee.

(Violet's POV)

                   After Steve and I had morning sex, I wobbly made it back to my room. I accidentally made eye contact with Clint as he was getting out of his room. He gave me a look before pinching his nose.
                   "Damn Stark Jr., you smell like sex!" Embarrassed, I hurry into my room and lock the door. "You can run but you sure can't hide that smell from Tony, kid!"
                   "Shit" I mutter, Clint is right.
                   I go to my closet and change into a red cheer top and matching gym shorts. Steve said he was going to teach me some self defense later on today, so might as well look cute for it. I spray a little bit of perfume on to try and hide the sex smell. Tony almost killed Steve when he heard that we were dating. Even more so when we thought I may have been pregnant at one time. Boy, what a chaotic day that was. I put on some white high top Nike's and fix my ponytail before I go down to breakfast. Steve said he would meet me down there. I know Steve's from the 1940's. He's used to making beds and eating an early breakfast in the morning, but I'm not. I'm just a 20 year old who loves to sleep and eat food and binge on chick-flicks. Maybe that's some of my problem. I said some, you fools.