Everyone's got a Bae

"Gavi who is your boyfriend?!" I ask annoyed. "His name is Daniel. He's amazing" Gavi gushes. "How bout you Ash?" I ask. "His name is James. We've been dating for six months" Ashlynn exclaims. "What?!? Why are you just now telling us this?" Gavi screeches. "Well no one else had a boyfriend so I didnt want to rub it in" Ashlynn explains. "True true" I respond. "You all have boyfriends?" my mom asks coming in to the room. "Yes?" I respond. "And I'm just now finding out. All of you spill when your moms get in here" my mom says leaving the room.  Within in minutes my mom cam in with Allie(Gavi's mom), Monique(Ashlynn's mom) and even Madilyn(Luke's mom). "Spill the beans" Allie says.

"Dang you guys got some good looking men" Madilyn jokes. "We know" we say together. "Do you guys know who Luke is dating?" Madilyn asks. "Yeah her name is Abigal Taylors" Ashlynn says glumily. "Do you guys get along with her?" Monique asks concerned. "Nah shes like the Regina George of our school" Gavi jokes. "Paz?" my mom asks. "What?" I ask snapping out of my thoughts. "DO you like her?" she asks. "No" I say flatly. "Okay well you girls get some rest" Monique says hugging us all. "Night" we say as they close the door. "Look we know you and Luke are keeping something from us" Gavi says softly. "What would I be keepping?"I ask trying not to let my voice crack. "I dont know. Maybe you're cheating on Jacob with  him" Ashlynn suggests. "So now I'm an unfaithful person? and a slut?" I ask disgusted. "I was just throwing it out there. I'm sorry" Ash says softly. I roll my eyes and go under the coverrs. "Night" I mutter.

SOOOOO: 

Ashlynn's bofriend James: Kalin White

Gavi's boyfriend Daniel: Myles Parrish

Paz's boyfriend Jacob: Joe Sugg

(Pic of James and Daniel on side)