It's Going Down(PART TWO)

"Thats it!" she screeches pulling my hair. "Get off me" I yell smacking the back of her head which causes her to stumble back. As I regain my balance she swings and connects with my jaw. "Aw hell nah" Gavi screams punching Tinashe square in the fash. *Click Click. Bunch of Flashing* "It's the paparazzi!" Gavi yells running behind the door where I was standing with Luke. "Nice job" I say winking. "Thanks" she responds smiling confidently. 

"Gavi Dauzat get down here RIGHt now" Allie yells loudly. "Yes?" she asks sweetly walking in to the living room. I sit quietly in the recliner and try not to say anything. "Why one earth were you in a fight?" Allie asks. "She was hitting on Luke in front of Paz and then she hit Paz!" Gavi says in her defense. "You were part of it too?" my mom asks. I nod slowly. "If this is how its going to be you will not be allowed to continue in te music industry" my mom says. "Thats not even fair!"  I argue. "Enough" she snaps. "I dont get it. You want me to be happy but you dont want me to stick up for myself?"  I say under my breath. "To your room. Now" my mom says. "Gladly" I mutter slamming my bedroom door.

Gavi's POV

"I understand what you are going through honey. If someone did that to your father I would be beyond mad" my mom assures me. "You arent mad?" I ask softly. She shakes her head and wraps me in a big hug. "Just dont do it again" she laughs leaving my room. I smile and lay down on my bed. Daniel and I havent talked in a while so I decide to text him.
Me: hey boo
Daniel xx: You got in to a fight?
Me: yes
Daniel xx: Why would you do that?
Me: maybe because she kissed you when WE are DATING
Daniel xx: Its not a big deal
Me: maybe not to you but it is to ME!
Daniel xx: I gotta go

That went well. *Insert sarcasm wherever you feel necessary* I chuck my phone across my room and I hear it crack against the hardwood floo. "You okay?" Luke asks standing in my doorway. I shake my head and he wraps me in a big hug. "Whatever it is, you will get through it" he whispers softly. "Thank you" I mumble laying my head down on his shoulder. "You're welcome. I'm always here if you need to talk" he reassures me kissing the top of my head. "I know" I respond when he leaves my room. I sig and change it to a pair of my favorite pajamas. "GIRLS NIGHT!" Ashlynn exclaims running in to my room with Paz trailing behind her. "Here put this on" Paz instructs throwing our best friend pajamas at me. I smile and pull it on. We all get comfortable on my bed, put in a movie and eat junk food all night. 

A/N: THANKS GAVI FOR PRESSURING ME IN TO THIS CHAPTER ;) LOVE YOU

PIC ON SIDE IS THEIR PAJAMAS