Official Stuff

"Alright Paz welcome to RCA" my manager says sticking out his hand. "It's a pleasure to be here" I say shaking his hand."We will start working on your first single in a month. First we want to get you out there" he explains. "What do you mean by get her out there?"  my dad interjects. "Well we want people to know who she is, what she is doing and all sorts of stuff about her. We'll set up interviews and everything" manager Bill(IDK) explains to dad. "What do you say? Interview Wednesday?" Billl asks me. "Sounds great" I respond smiling. "Be here at 8am" he announces as we leave. "I'll be here" I say getting in to my car.

I wanted to make a video so I text Bill to make sure its okay.

Me: Hey Bill! I just wanted to make sure its okay for me to make a video

Da Man Bill: thats alright kid

Me: alight! Thx

I turn on the camera and plop on my bed. "Hey everyone! It's Paz!" I start. "So as you guys know I sing, rap and dance. Well this past week, a man from RCA records approached me about signing a record deal and this morning I signed it!" I pause and smile. "So I am officially signed to a record label!" I announce smiling even more. "So I went on my twitter and had you guys ask me some questions using the hashtag #AskPaz and you all had it trending worldwide!" I say happily. "First question is from @BarbzMahone and they want to know if I'm single, Well I am not. I am taken" I answer. I continue answering a few more questions and then end the video. "Thank you all so much! If it werent for you guys I would not be getting this opportunity! Remember stay strong stay beautiful stay true!" I say before covering up the lens. Carefully I plug the SD card in to my laptop. When I finish editing I upload it to YouTube. After about 20 minutes it uploads so I decide to tweet out to everyone to watch it. "@IAmPaz: hey everyone new youtube video on my chanel! Huge announcement xx" 

"Congrats!" everyone yells bringing me in a huge ice cream cake. "Oh my fu-freaking god!" I exclaim happily. The rest of the night we talked and ate and watched movies. 

A/N on the side is a Paz and her parents!! :P xx