Chapter 14

Several days had passed and now it's Friday. Almost weekend! Literally everyday went the same. Attending class -or not-, working on the History assignment with Jungkook during detention and then head to the coffeeshop with Taehyung. That poor kid was feeling neglected since I was spending my detention with Jungkook instead of him. Fortunately, he'd been eager to work with Jimin, so he isn't wasting his time.

A few things had changed, though.

Yoongi started to hang around with me and Taehyung during the breaks at school. At first, Taehyung didn't really like Yoongi, but now they get along just fine. He even dares to call him Suga, although I keep warning him that it's better if he doesn't to that. Yoongi might -despite how he looks and acts- be a good kid, but you don't want to see him angry. To my surprise, Yoongi seems rather tolerant when it comes to Taehyung.

And then there's Jungkook. I wouldn't say we're becoming friends, but we're definitely getting somewhere. Sure, we still hate each other every now and then, but most of the time we're getting along. We spend most of our time working on the assignment -which os going well, even he tells me so- but sometimes we're just joking around. Jungkook has a good sense of humor, hidden underneath his 'polite student' act. If he wasn't that focused on getting good grades, he would've made the perfect high school bad boy. His attitude, his savageness, his rough way of speaking, the way he seems so careless every now and then. Just... the way he is. I told you before, it's such a waste that good grades are that important to him.

I'll just admit it. Most of the time, it's fun to hang around with Jungkook.

And apparently, Jungkook is thinking the same. He even asked me if he could join me and Taehyung on our daily trip to the coffeeshop. Taehyung, who is getting used to others tagging along, just shrugged and I took that as a yes.

The three of us are on our way to the coffeeshop. Taehyung and I are being as loud as usual and Jungkook walks in front of us, being completely quiet. He's probably regretting that he asked if he could come with us.

"Hyunjae, Taehyung, hi there," Namjoon greets us with a huge smile as we enter the coffeeshop. Then he notices Jungkook. "You brought Jungkook again! Hello Jungkook!" He gives Jungkook a warm smile and this time, Jungkook smiles back at him instead of turning into an awkward little boy. "Are you guys going to study here?"

Taehyung quickly shakes his head, glancing over at Jungkook. He's probably scared that he might have some weird ideas. "Nah, we're just here to chill this time."

"Good," Namjoon grins. "It's important to relax every now and then." I swear I heard Jungkook snort just now. Taehyung just nods in agreement. Relaxing is probably everything Taehyung ever thinks about. "So, I guess it's two Americano's for you. What can I do for you?" he asks Jungkook.

" A Caramel Latte would be fine," Jungkook replies, clearly trying not to sound too polite.

"You like caramel?" Namjoon asks as he walks over to the machines to prepare out coffees. Jungkook just shrugs in reply. "I guess?"

"Yah, Joonie," I call out. "Add three donuts, I'll pay." I don't know, I'm probably in a good mood or something. Or I'm just craving donuts and I'm too nice for my own sake and decide to still their craving for donuts as well.

Anyways, I bought three donuts and I hope they're happy now. They better be.

Taehyung looks satisfied and I look at Jungkook. "You like donuts, I hope?"

He tilts his head and gives me his bunny smile -for which I'm not as immune as I first thought. "Of course, who doesn't," he replies. Good, now stop smiling before I faint.