Chapter 62

(A/N) Hey guys! :D So before I jump into the chapter, could you all do me a favor and go check out @Foreverrrdaydreamerr's stories? My favourite is "You're my kryptonite<3" although they're all great (: it would mean a lot if you would read them for me! :D fan her, vote and comment on her stories. Everything really(: thanks guys! xx 

ALSO. PLEASE go read the story "Living with my best friend's boyfriend'' by SecretCrush2k12 its absolutely amazing! Only one chapter up so far but it's just got a great story line, and I can't wait for her to upload it! :D 

http://www.wattpad.com/5928993-living-with-my-best-friends-boyfriend?d=ud

And now, here's your chapter! :D

********

~*Lucy's POV*~ 

Harry and I were walking hand in hand through the park, with Bella skipping about excitedly in front of us. She was grinning and waving at the people passing by us; earning smiles from the strangers. 

"Are you alright love? You seem a bit...off today." Harry noted, gently stroking the back of my hand with his thumb. 

I just bit the inside of my cheek. If I told him, it could potentially ruin the good day we had planned. We had already stopped at Starbucks, and I was still nursing my mocha frappucino. Harry had devoured his croissant and coffee, whereas Bella was still munching on hers. We were headed to the cinema to catch a film. I couldn't even remember what the hell it was called, but apparently Harry and Bella had made plans to see it while I was away. I didn't want to ruin the day for them. But if I DIDN'T say anything it would eat at me until I finally told him. 

"Could we maybe sit and talk about this? Because we have time before the movie. And Bella can play or something.." I suggested. 

Harry thought about this for a moment, before his grip on my arm sort of tightened then loosened. 

"Sure thing. There's a playground up ahead here." he told me. 

Bella had already spotted it, and was climbing up towards the slide. Harry and I sat down on a bench, a safe distance away; that we could reach her in a few seconds, but she wouldn't be able to hear our conversation. 

"So what's going on? Because you've been really jumpy the past couple of days...is everything alright?"

I took a deep breath.

I was really...really nervous... 

"You promise..that you won't yell or anything...?" I asked nervously. 

He looked at me quizzically. 

"What could you have done to make me mad..? Ohmygod. You lost my Ramone's shirt?!" 

I laughed slightly at his reaction, causing him to pout. 

"It's not funny. I like that shirt. And you took it to New York with you. But really. What is it? Because you're starting to freak me out a little." 

"I talked to Louis the other night." I blurted out. 

Harry froze completely.

"W-what?" He looked hurt and worried and scared and upset and nervous.

But not angry. Which was what I had been expecting Although I wasn't 100% sure why.

"I..he skyped me. The other night. He uhm..he's coming back. To england. In about 9 days..."