4

z a c h
"What are you doing?" Jonah asked me lazily. He lay in his bed, staring at the ceiling helplessly. "Texting Corbyn." I replied. After a few days, I've become comfortable to have conversations with him. We were even on our way to friendship.

"I'm so bored." He groaned. I turned off the lamp. "Go to sleep Jonah." I didn't want to come off as rude, but the conversation I was having with Corbyn was becoming heated and I didn't feel comfortable having Jonah stare at me while I texted him.

"And here I was thinking that you were my friend," Jonah began to fake cry. "You'll always love him more." I threw a pillow at him, hitting him right in the face. Jonah chuckled as I did too.

"He's my boyfriend of course I love him more." Even though we've never exchanged the 'L' word yet. "I know, I was kidding." Jonah brushed me off with another chuckle. "Night Zach," he faced the other way.

Corbyn: So what are you wearing babe?

Me: My pyjamas. I hope you didn't expect a sexy answer back cuz Jonah still sleeps in the same room as me and I can't be shirtless

Corbyn: Oh yeah... I told you he'd ruin everything

Me: Can we please go back to what we were doing? Forget him

Corbyn: Fine.

Corbyn: I wish I could come over and sneak in to your room rn

Me: Does this still count as sexting? You're being creepy

Corbyn: 😂😂😂

Corbyn: I wanna sneak in so I could lay in your bed with you

Me: And we could cuddle!!😺

Corbyn: I was thinking of something different....

Me: Hmm... I'd love to know

Corbyn: I was thinking we could make out a little, and this time I'll actually take your shirt off

Me: Go on

Corbyn: I'll bite your lip cuz I know it turns you on. And I'll let my hands roam your body until they reach...

Me: Reach where?

Me: Please tell me 😏

Corbyn: I'll begin to palm you through your pants, feeling how hard I made you.

Me: Fuck ok and...

Corbyn: And then I'll slip my hand into your sweatpants and stroke you

Me: Ok Corbyn stop

Corbyn: I'll slide your sweatpants off next and suck you off

Me: Corbs actually stop

Me: I'm hard now and Jonah is laying right there. We can't

Corbyn: Go to the washroom babe

Corbyn: And FaceTime me

Me: I really can't do that. He's probably not asleep yet and the last thing I want is to get caught

Corbyn: 😒

Me: Babe please don't be mad

Corbyn: I told you

Me: Please stop blaming him, it's all my moms fault

Corbyn: I don't care whose fault it is

Corbyn: Our privacy is gone and that's all I care about

Me: I'll make it up to you I promise

Corbyn: we'll see about that

Corbyn: Now I'm going to go fix my little problem

Me: Corbynnn

Me: You're so rude. How dare you go off to get pleasured while I lay here?

Me: Corbs?

Me: okay bye 😔

"Jonah pass the salad," I nudged him. He passed it and I poured some onto my dinner plate. "So how's school?" My mother asked. "I got an A on my spelling quiz!" Reese announced. "Great job honey!"

"I made the baseball team." Ryan said next. "That's my boy!" My dad ruffled his hair. I gulped, I was next. "Did you get your mark back from that math test last week?" My mom looked at me. "I Uh... I got a 73%."

She set her fork down and I gulped. "Zachary you know that a 73 will get you into no colleges. That's unacceptable." I nodded. "I apologize. I'll try harder next time." "No! You said that the last time."

"There's something thats distracting you from studying." I knew exactly where this was going. "Corbyn." I rolled my eyes. "Mother, Corbyn is a good guy stop dragging him into this."

"You two are in your room everyday making out, your father and I have tried to look past it, but it's affecting your grades now." She said sternly. "No it hasn't!"

"And if he's not over here, you're texting him. You have a serious problem Zachary." She shook her head. "You know what? Hand over your phone, you're grounded." "What?!"

She stuck out her hand expectantly. "Mother this is so unfair!" I whined as I pulled it out of my pocket and gave it to her. "You will see this in a week." Suddenly, my phone dinged and I cringed at the sound.

She read the text on the screen, "oh look, it's Corbyn. What a surprise." She shook her head disapprovingly. She opened my phone since it didn't have a password, I wasn't allowed to set one.

My heart immediately dropped when I remembered that I didn't delete the texts from last night. She scanned the screen and a few seconds later, her eyes widened. I'm dead.

"Reese, Ryan, go upstairs." She ordered. My siblings seemed so thankful as they ran out as fast as they can, trying to avoid the outburst. Jonah remained by my side, not daring to move without permission.

"Zachary these texts are highly inappropriate!" My face lit up a bright red. "Are you and Corbyn having sex?" She asked. "What? No!" I shook my head immediately.

"These dirty texts sure make it seem like you've gotten intimate before." I was about to cry out of humiliation. All of it in front of Jonah. "We haven't, I swear! He's never touched me."

"Then why is he speaking to you like this?" I was furious at this point. "Because we can never actually have sex! I don't want him to dump me because I can't even text him intimately. I'm a hormonal teenage boy, mother."

"Go upstairs!" She dismissed. I huffed loudly and stomped up the stairs. Jonah followed, and shut the door behind him. "What was that all about?" He mumbled.

"I can't have sex till marriage." Jonah gave me a look of confusion. "What is this the 1900s?" I laughed a little through my anger. "They're so annoying! Everyone's parents lets them. Gosh, Jack and Daniel do it while their parents are in the house. And they're loud too!"

Jonah chuckled at me. "But why not? I mean you're sixteen." He sat next to me on my bed. "One of my cousins got knocked up and they've been afraid ever since." Jonah blinked at me. "But you're gay."

"That's what I said! But since my siblings have to follow those rules, it's only fair if I do too. And they're afraid of STDs but Corbyn has only been with one person before." I let out a deep breath so I can relax.

"Hey, maybe you don't have to follow the rules all the time." Jonah teased. "Are you saying that I should have sex with Corbyn?" Jonah shrugged. "Maybe just foreplay." I considered the idea.

Then I fell back onto my bed and sighed. "We waited until marriage you should too." I mocked in my mother's annoying voice. "Wow I knew your mother was strict, but now I think she's crazy."

You know I swerved into Zach's lane but Daniel suddenly looks so good.

-dolanschonce