24

z a c h
"Okay boys, are you sure you're gonna be alright on your own?" My mother asked. "Yeah mom, don't worry!" I just wanted them to leave already.

My father came down the stairs, his bag in his hand. "Remember Zachary, Jonah is in charge. Listen to everything he says. No boys in the house, no parties, no drugs, no alcohol, no sex." He said his famous speech. "Dad, I know."

"We'll see you in two days then!" They began filing out. My mother, father, Reese and Ryan. "Say hi to aunt Belle for me!" I shouted after them. We waved at them until the car was out of the driveway.

Jonah closed the door, and I let out a sigh of relief. "What should we do first?" My eyes widened with excitement. My family went to visit my aunt Belle. It's something we did every summer.

But this year, Jonah couldn't leave because he "couldn't" take time off work. And I stayed back to keep him "company." We had it planned all along. Just to get two days to ourselves for once.

"Well... the whole house is ours. We can finally try all those kinky things we've been talking about?" Jonah smirked. "That sounds pretty fucking amazing."

I jumped onto Jonah. He placed his arms under my butt and stabilized me as I clung onto his body. I began to kiss his neck as he started to walk.

Turns out he took me into the kitchen. I continued to leave hickeys all over his neck as he opened the fridge. I pulled away out of curiosity. "What're you getting?" I looked at the can of whipped cream in his hand.

Jonah smirked at my reaction. "Well fuck... I'm already horny." Jonah attached his lips to mine  before we went up the stairs. He dropped me onto his bed and crawled over me.

"Call me daddy." He bit my ear. My eyes rolled back into my head at how sexy his voice was. "Damn, okay." I croaked out. Jonah shook the whipped cream can for a few seconds before he sprayed some onto my lips.

I had to hold back from licking the delicious sweet cream immediately. Jonah leaned in, his mouth open. His lips wrapped around mine, and his tongue licked the cream right off.

I hummed in appreciation at how good the kiss felt. I opened my moth widely for him as Jonah sprayed some more. And before we knew it, our tongues were battling it out.

I ended up flipping us over, leaving me on top. I slowly tugged at Jonah's shirt while straddling him. Eventually, I got his shirt off. I pulled my shirt over my head as well.

I rolled my hips on his for a second, getting the friction going between us. Jonah bit his lip and thrusted upwards, making our lower regions scream for touch.

Without patience, I slipped his pants off. His boxers had to go too. I retrieved the can from him. Jonah watched my every move as I sprayed some whipped cream onto his tip.

Jonah immediately shivered as the cold substance touched his throbbing dick. "Suck, baby boy." Jonah said. "Yes daddy." I obeyed.

Slowly, I entered his cream covered tip into my mouth. The sweetness made my taste buds dance as I swirled my tongue around his tip. Jonah let out a shaky breath.

Then, I took him out of my mouth and sprayed a long slit of whipped cream up his shaft. Inch by inch, I deep throated him. The sweetness mixed in with his precum dripped out my of mouth.

I pumped whatever I couldn't fit with my hands while I sucked off the rest. "Fuck yeah..." Jonah grunted. I moaned at how hot he sounded, sending the vibrations down his manhood.

My speed quickly increased, aiming to make him cum all over me. "Zach—you're gonna make me cum!" Jonah shut his eyes tightly as I felt him rise off the bed a little.

Seconds later, his cum drizzled down the back of my throat. I pulled him out for the last second, allowing him to cum all over my bare chest.

Jonah took deep breaths as he recollected himself. I crawled over him and kissed him softly, the taste of him still on my lips. "Can you fuck me now daddy?"

By the time Jonah and I finished having our alone time, it was already getting dark out. We were spent after the hours of endless fun. It was round after round, and yet I'm still not tired of him.

"I think we should just watch movies until we fall asleep." I suggested. "Okay, but we need snacks." Jonah sat up, still naked. "I'm gonna run to the supermarket real quick." I nodded at him as he got up.

c o r b y n
I was walking down the ice cream isle when I suddenly saw none other than Jonah Marais. The same man that stole my boyfriend. The twenty year old pervert who preys on 16 year old boys.

I decided on having a little fun. I walked right up to him and clashed my shoulder against his. Jonah turned around at my action. "Watch where you're going, dick!" I spat. Jonah rolled his eyes.

"Just fuck off Corbyn." He said sternly. "Or what?" I pushed. "You don't wanna know or what." He challenged. "Show me what you got." I teased even more.

Out of nowhere, he punched me. The hit took me by surprise and set me tumbling back. I dropped my basket of groceries immediately and charged at him.

One thing lead to another, and eventually him and I were on the ground. He was on top, his hand on my collar, his other one punching at my face. I kneed him in the balls, making him weak.

People started to gather around us. Employees rushed to stop us, and unfortunately, they did before I could destroy him. They kicked him out of the store, and had security drive me home.

I limped into the washroom and cringed at my reflection. My lip was cut, and so was my forehead. My eye was turning purple and my hair was a mess. All hell broke loose inside of me. I despised that boy. He took everything from me.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number without thinking. "Hello, Mrs. Herron? Are you home by any chance?" I asked once she picked up. "No, we're out of town." She answered. "Interesting. Well, I thought maybe you'd like to know...."

Dun dun dun !!!

-dolanschonce