23

z a c h
"Alright, I'm gonna shower real quick before school." I pecked Jonah on the lips before getting out of his bed. "Can I join?" He smirked at me. "My mom is still at home." I whispered.

"But she doesn't know that I am. I always leave earlier than her." Jonah remarked. I tilted my head to the side. I mean she's not going to come in to the shower so how will she ever know if I'm quiet? Plus shower sex sounds really good right now.

"Ok, fine. But we have to keep it very quiet." I warned. "Hey, don't look at me. You're the one who screams." Jonah put his hands up in defence. I smacked his chest, making him chuckle.

We quickly tip toed into the washroom and stripped. Jonah got into the shower before me and turned on the warm water. I entered too, taking his hand in mine.

Jonah quickly pulled me to his chest. He kissed me gently, inserting his tongue into my mouth in the process. "Zachary! I'm coming in." I heard a knock on the door. My mother. Un-fucking-believable.

"W—what? No! I'm naked!" I blurted out. Jonah's eyes widened. "I just need to get the dirty towels for the laundry." She shouted over the running water.

My heart stopped. This was it. We were gonna get caught. "I—I can do it once I'm out." I tried to reason. "No, you always mess it up. I just need to throw in a load before I leave for work."

"O—okay, fine. Come in." I immediately smacked my hands against Jonah's mouth to stop him from even breathing. "Where's Jonah?" She asked while she rummaged around. "He's at work. He left an hour ago." I lied quickly.

"Okay, have a nice last day. I'm leaving for work." She said before she exited the washroom. I immediately took my hand off Jonah's mouth and allowed him to take a deep breath.

"Oh my god! That was so fucking close!" I exclaimed. Jonah nodded along, still scared. Seconds later, we heard the front door. I finally released a breath out of relief.

"Well now that she's gone, we can be as loud as we want." Jonah smirked again. We smashed our lips together out of lust. And one thing lead to another after that.

My face was against the wet tiles in the bathroom as Jonah entered me from behind. The pain eased with each time. And by now, there has been a couple of times.

"Oh fuck..." I moaned as Jonah escalated his speed. I reached down and pumped myself to add on to the pleasure. As Jonah slammed into me, I shut my eyes at the feeling.

He sexily grunted in my ear and bit my neck as he thrusted. "Jonah!" I screamed as he hit the spot, over and over. "Harder, please!" I begged. I was so close, I could feel it in my stomach.

Eventually, I came all over the wall and he released inside of me. I turned around to finally face him. Jonah kissed me, his lips wet and swollen. "Love you babe." He smiled. "I love you."

It was the last day of school, so everyone was distracted. But as people planned their vacations and talked about their summer flings, all I thought about was Jonah.

I was getting turned on by just remembering how he took me this morning. But my thoughts were soon interrupted by someone's voice. "Hey Zach." Corbyn.

I rolled my eyes. Now what does he want? He took a seat in front of me. "So what're your plans for the summer?" He smiled. "As if you care. Just cut to the chase, what do you want?"

Corbyn shook his head with amusement. "Nothing, honestly. I just wanna catch up." I sighed. "So are you gonna come to graduation?" He asked. "Why would I? I'm not graduating."

"I mean to see me—and Jack and Daniel of course." I gave him a look. "No, I will not come to see you graduate." I said bitterly. "And speaking of graduation, have you picked out a college yet? Somewhere far away from here I hope."

Corbyn's face fell at my sassy comment. "I'm taking a year off." I rolled my eyes. "Of course you are." I mumbled. I went to stand up, but he grabbed onto my hand quickly. "One more thing."

I huffed and sat back down. "What?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "I was wondering if you were busy tomorrow. I mean—I know your birthday just passed, so I just wanna go out and celebrate it with you."

I couldn't believe the nerve that came with this boy. Does he not realize that I'm done with him? "You know what?" Let me check my schedule." I pulled out my phone.

I didn't open anything on it, I just wanted to tease him. "Let's see, 9 am, kiss Jonah good morning. 10 am, shower with Jonah. 11 am, breakfast in bed with Jonah. 12 pm make out with Jonah. 1 pm have sex with Jonah. 2 pm round two with Jonah. 3 pm lunch with Jonah. Well, I'm busy. Sorry Corbyn."

Corbyn looked down. "Wait... you guys have?...You've slept with him?" Corbyn's voice came out small. "Yes, multiple times actually because he doesn't want to just cuddle. So get the fucking hint. We're over."

11:11, dorbyn, out now.

-dolanschonce