10

z a c h
"Corbyn's gonna be so mad that you came." I murmured. Jonah scoffed, "It's not like I'm happy to go to his damn house." I kicked a small rock as we continued to walk. "Sorry about my mom forcing you, she just has her mind set on me having sex."

Jonah nudged me with an amused look on his face, "I'm tired of being your cockblock Zach." I shook my head with a smile. "Maybe you should just tell her that Corbyn would rather cuddle." I glared at him.

He loved to embarrass me by bringing that topic up in every damn conversation. "Shut up Jonah." I said bitterly. "Hey, I'm just kidding. Don't be upset." He said softly. I was surprised that he cared about my feelings.

As soon as Corbyn opened the door and saw Jonah standing behind me, he glared at him. I let Jonah go in first so I can stay back and have a moment with my boyfriend. "Hey babe," he kissed me. "Feeling better?" I nodded.

"Why did you bring him?" He whispered in my ear bitterly. "My mom forced me." I mumbled underneath my breath. Once we entered the living room, I saw Jack and Daniel eating each others faces. The usual.

"How long have they been like that?" Jonah stared blankly as they made out in front of us. "Ten, fifteen minutes?" Corbyn shrugged. "Hey guys," I spoke up, but they didn't even acknowledge us.

"You know what-"  I went over to them and pulled Daniel's ear, making him wince in pain as I separated them. "I said hey!" I yelled in his ear making him flinch. "Ok ok, we're sorry."

"Now get your hand off my boyfriend." Jack squinted his eyes at me. "What're you gonna do about it?" I smirked. All Jack did was give Daniel a nod before he smacked my hand away and got up to chase me.

I squeaked, immediately running over to Corbyn for protection. I hid behind his back, obviously afraid of Daniel. "Alright that's enough." Jonah interrupted as the eldest.

"You guys stay here, I have to show Zach something." Corbyn said quickly, grabbing onto my hand. "Show him what?" Jonah asked. "His dick." Jack replied before we could answer.

Corbyn ignored them and dragged me up the stairs. He locked the door quickly and connected our lips eagerly. Corbyn was about to take my pants off before I stoppped him. "We can't."

He pulled away from the kiss and stared at me. "I thought you didn't care about the rules anymore?" I sighed. "Jonah is downstairs, if he hears, he'll tell my mom." Corbyn rolled his eyes.

"Screw him lets just-" he tried to grope me, but I pulled his hands off me. "She hired him as my cockblock, I can't risk it." Corbyn groaned. "I fucking hate him." I remained quiet.

Deep down, there was another reason on why I didn't want Corbyn to touch me. It's not just my mom, or the fact that I don't know how to please him, there's a darker reason that I hate to admit, but I know is true.

"Let's just go back down stairs, I don't wanna be rude." I opened the door and left. Downstairs, Jack sat in between Daniel's legs playing Fortnite while Daniel played with his hair. He wasn't interested in the game whatsoever, Daniel hates wasting his time on useless things.

Jonah smiled st me once he saw me and I gave him an awkward one back. Corbyn came down the stairs with a sour look on his face. He eyed Jonah closely, sending him a few dirty looks.

"Can I talk you?" I mumbled to Jack quietly. He nodded immediately and stood up. "Okay then, Corbyn you come sit on my lap." Daniel smirked at him after I had stolen his boyfriend away.

"Keep your filthy paws off my man." I warned as Jack and I left for the kitchen. "What's up?" He leaned on the counter. "Well... remember when I asked you for advice?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Oh right," Jack nodded, "well there's really not much to say. Just don't take tips from porn, that's not accurate. I guess you could try to use your tongue and hands instead of actually putting him all in your mouth."

The conversation was getting very uncomfortable, "I mean not every gay guy has to be good at giving blow jobs. Why don't you just try other things? Like hand jobs, fingering and-" I put my hands up, "okay okay, that's enough."

Jack chuckled at me. "Good luck Zach," then we left to go rejoin the boys. On the way back to the living room, Corbyn showed up. He grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me back to the kitchen.

"Ow Corbyn! What the hell?" I whined as he gave me a stern look. "Are you cheating on me?" My heart dropped. He knows? "W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"With Jack, are you cheating?" I wasn't supposed to feel relieved while my boyfriend was accusing me of cheating on him with his best friend, but I was. I was so thankful that he didn't find out about the few slip ups I've had with Jonah.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Of course not!" I shook my head vigorously. "Then why have you been so close with him lately? What were you two doing just now?" He asked angrily.

"If you must know, I was asking him for advice on how to please you in bed." Corbyn's face fell. "Oh I-I..." he stuttered. "If you always make me feel like I'm not good enough then I'm definitely not going to ask you for fucking help!"

He remained quiet. "You always have to be in control, you  make me feel like I'm less!" I was at the verge of crying now. The boys soon joined the scene. "What's going on?" Daniel asked.

"Oh it's nothing," I spat, "he just accused me of cheating on him with your boyfriend." Daniel's expression immediately changed. "What the fuck Corbyn? You know damn well Jack has been loyal to me for the past four years! If you two are having problems, don't drag our names into it."

Daniel grabbed Jack' hand and left, "guys wait!" Corbyn called, but there was no use. We heard the door slam seconds later. And then there we stood, him, Jonah and I.

"Zach, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to assume-" becure he could finish, I cut him off. "No Corbyn, I'm over this." I tried to walk away, but he held me back by grabbing my wrist.

"Corbyn let go!" I said angrily. "No, just give me a chance!" Jonah stepped up behind me. He seemed a like total different person as he put his protective expression on. "He said, let go." Jonah clenched his jaw.

Corbyn let go of my hand, and without thinking, I held onto Jonah's hand and led him out. I was furious with him. I hated how he treated me and I've finally had enough.

I held onto Jonah's hand the whole way home, not realizing. The emotions stirred inside me. Did I just break up with Corbyn? "Are we finally done with him?" Jonah asked. "Damn right we are."

Im actually so tired of writing this book😂 but I'm not quitting on you, don't worry.

-dolanschonce