18

z a c h
"Hey..." I wrapped my arms around Jonah from behind. Jonah turned his head slightly. "Morning babe." His morning voice was his sexiest voice. "I'm gonna get in the shower... maybe you should join me."

Jonah turned around to me with a smirk. "Oh really?" I bit my lip at him. "Yes, please." Jonah raised his eyebrow, the smirk still evident on his flawless face. "Okay then." He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor of our closet.

I felt no shame, I stared. "Well fuck, how do I always forget how hot you are?" Jonah laughed. "Get that little tight ass of yours in the shower before everyone gets up." I gave him a smirk back before I pulled him with me.

We stripped quickly, turned on the water, and began the make out session. I've seen him naked a couple of times now, and yet it's still always exciting.

Jonah pushed me higher up against the wall. He sent his tongue into my mouth and placed his hands on my ass. I moaned into his mouth involuntarily.

I tugged at his hair in return. Jonah let his hands run down my naked body until they reached my thighs. He wrapped one of my legs around his waist, placing him at an exact angel where my lower half met his.

To me surprise, he rolled his hips into mine. At that moment, I lost it. "W—wait, wait! Stop!" I said out of breath. Jonah pulled away with a worried expression. "I wanna have sex." I blurted.

Jonah looked taken aback. "What? Zach—I was just trying something new, I didn't mean to push you. And about prom night, we're going to a hotel not because I want you to sleep with me. I just want us to have our privacy."

I shook my head at him. "I know that, but still. Everyone I know is going to lose their virginity at prom, so why can't I? I just want to be normal for once."

Jonah still looked unsure. "I just— I don't want you to regret anything after losing it." I ran my hand along his jawline. "As long as I'm with you, I'll never regret anything. Any of this."

Jonah smiled for a second, but then looked down. "But Zach, the rules..." I sighed. "I don't care. I want you Jonah, all of you." Jonah leaned in and kissed me softly.

"Okay then." He nodded. "Me, you, at prom night." I smiled. Jonah placed me back in my previous position. "Now where were we?" He said seductively.

That afternoon, after school, I needed to finally talk to my mom. "Mother, can I have some money so I can go to prom?" She continued to chop up vegetables for dinner. "Sure, Zachary. Who's taking you?"

I gulped, here's where the lying begins. "No one, I'm just going with friends." She seemed surprised. "How rude! Did Corbyn not ask you?" I mentally face palmed myself.

"Mother, Corbyn and I broke up a month ago." She tilted her head at me. "Really?" I was in pure shock. "Yes! Then why do you think he hasn't come over in so long?"

"I don't know. I just thought you finally understood that by bringing him here you might end up doing something that you'll regret later." I shook my head in disbelief. "No, that's not it. He was a dick and I dumped him."

"Zachary! Language!" She hissed. "Sorry, now can I have the money?" I urged. "Sure, I'll give it to you after dinner." I sighed in relief. "Thank you."

"But remember, you come home straight after. No drinking, no drugs, and absolutely no sex!" If only she knew what I had planned. "Of course." I nodded. "Okay then, set the table for dinner."

I don't know if you've realized, but I've been writing this book since June and now it's NOVEMBER!! But dw, I'm not giving up on it and I have big plans.

-dolanschonce