10 | were you guys just making out?

[The playlist for this story is up in the first part. Check it out please x]

10 | were you guys just making out?

I AM SURE that I look a human replica of a tomato because I sure as hell am red. In my peripheral vision, Shivaay gets up and dusts himself off. If not more red than mine, his face is pretty much red like mine too.

Even though, I can probably die of embarrassment right now, my lips tug up in a smirk because who knew there will be a day I would see Shivaay Singh Oberoi embarrassed and at lack of words?

"Uh..." He scratches his nape and his eyes dart around everywhere but in my direction. "You here for a reason or just came to check up on me?"

"Umm..." I stutter with my words because the awkwardness is thick in the air that I inhale it. "Yeah, actually. I was just thirsty."

He points to the fridge and I scramble towards it, fumbling with the handle because I feel the weight of his hazel blue eyes settled on the back of my head. Opening the water bottle, I chug down a good amount and relief rushes through my body.

When I turn back I'm ready to face the music–the awkward conversation–but thankfully, much to my and Shivaay's delight we are saved from it as Naman rushes in the kitchen.

"Chachu, more chocolate." Naman demands, running up to Shivaay. He wraps his small arms around Shivaay's calf. Bending down, Shivaay effortlessly picks up Naman and makes him sit on the kitchen counter.

"I know you love chocolates and I gave you enough, didn't I? But no more chocolates."

Naman's face falls and though I know Shivaay is right, my heart clenches.

I round the kitchen counter and shove Shivaay to the side, pinching Naman's cheeks. "I love chocolate too, Naman but if you eat so many chocolates a day, it's not healthy. We'll have brownie shake, okay?"

"Okay," He mumbles, his face only brightening a fraction.

"Come on, champ." Shivaay pulls Naman in his arms and hands me two of the jars, giving the other one to Naman. With a smile on my face, I walk along with Shivaay who's busy cheering up Naman to the room we were previously in. Shivaay opens the door and is perplexed before he seems to understand what's happening. He is currently blocking my view so when he moves inside I see exactly what perplexed him.

In the corner of the room, there's a stool upon which is a bucket and three pillows and on top of them is Aarushi who's grinning with the TV remote in her hand. She steps down upon seeing Shivaay, descending like a queen walking down a throne with a triumphant smile on her face.

"Thought you could take advantage of my height, Chachu? I think not."

Honestly, I'm amazed. When I was kid, I used to listen to everything elders used to say and sit quietly, dreaming in my own world. And even if I was like her, I don't think I would have ever thought of climbing a mini mountain like that.

"Aarushi." Shivaay narrows his eyes at her, "you want me to call your Mumma so she can ground you?"

"Chachu, no. Mum doesn't let me watch TV, at least you should. I'm your favorite niece, na?" She whines and just like that Shivaay melts at the puppy face Aarushi is pulling off. I don't blame him, I would cave in too.