15 | not making a sexual innuendo

A / N

I'm back to writing inside my baby's head. Enjoy the chapter.

Also, listen to New Year's Day by Taylor Swift because honestly this is my favorite song of Reputation. Any Swifties here?

⛧----------⛧

15 | not making a sexual innuendo

A N I K A

I PRESS MY face into the pillow when sunlight dances over my face. My head aches and I don't want to get up. When I shift, I feel that the mattress beneath me is a little hard than my softest of all mattress. That's when I become acutely aware of the delicious sandalwood and mint scent.

Holy shit.

My eyes fling open. For a moment I'm disoriented but when I see a certain guy standing shirtless on me. A gasp leaves my mouth because holy fudgecakes, those abs. How many hours does he spend in the gym? God, those are some killer biceps right there.

"Haven't you seen shirtless guys before, kitten?" He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"I'll let you know that I have seen plenty of shirtless guys." I tease. To be honest, the only guys I have seen shirtless are my favorite actors which include Dylan O'Brien, Chris Hemsworth and Theo James. "You know, for example, Dylan O'Brien," I say in a sing-song voice. It's oddly satisfying when he whips around to narrow his blue eyes at me.

"Who's this Dylan guy you're talking about?" He says and my jaw drops.

"OH MY GOD. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO DYLAN O'BRIEN IS. HOLY SHIT." I mean seriously, who doesn't know Dylan O'Brien. He's the cutest dork on this planet. After that, I start explaining him who Dylan O'Brien is, totally forgetting my queries about what I was doing here.

After I finish my great explanation, he goes to wear his clothes. I wouldn't have minded if he sat here like that for a few more moments. A minute later he comes out clad in a white button shirt with dark washed jeans. It's a simple outfit but a really amazing one at that.

When my eyes fall on the breakfast trolley, I jump up and immediately snatch the plate. "Why didn't you tell me there were waffles? Food is not supposed to be waiting like that. It's sacred." I dig into it and flop down on beside him. While I continue eating, I feel his heavy gaze on me so I shoot him a questioning look. He scratches his neck, looking all awkward and I wonder what it is that has his cocky exterior crumbling down.

"Are you okay?" He whispers and I blink at him. That's when yesterday's event flood back to me. Usually, people's words don't bother me since they are bound to talk but sometimes, just sometimes they hurt like a bitch. It was one of the those times that I felt the pain stabbing me right in the gut.

"Yeah, I am." I breathe, the intensity of his eyes making my stomach turn and do flip flops. It was a nice feeling really. For a long moment, he scrutinizes me, trying to decipher if I'm lying or if I am really fine. When he is satisfied, he nods at me and gives me a reassuring smile, "but what am I doing here?"

"Well, Gauri was too wasted last night so Om brought her here and I couldn't very well leave you alone so I did too." He shrugs his shoulder and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.