q/a

Hey guys!!!

This is basically a thank you note. And I don’t even know where to start. You guys have literally been so supportive and such amazing readers, I am at lack of words. Your love is overwhelming and thank you to each one of you who has ever read/commented/voted on this book. Every time any of you commented, it put up a smile on my face.

Honestly, I love this book and I love you guys. This book has helped me establish a good reader base and I’m really proud of this book plus I really really liked writing updates for this book. I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I did.

I love you guys!!!

And now since neither of you asked me/characters question, our girl (BlackManiacx) here has done it for all of you.

1. Dear Anika, where can I get a Shivaay like yours?

Anika–Um, miss. Nowhere, there’s only one Shivaay Singh Oberoi and he’s mine, thank you very much. But if you really want a Shivaay then here’s the recipe to him:

500g sugar

300g hotness

200g cockiness

A pair of hazel blue eyes

And well blend them well together. I know you won’t get a Shivaay like mine ever. *evil smile*

2. Dear Anika, give me tips on how to be as sassy as you are in front of someone so good looking and charming as Shivaay is.

Anika–Hard to answer but I guess that’s our own personal charm.

3. Can I get a chance to punch Natasha?

Anika–Of course, that dungpile deserves it. And while you are at it, punch her from my side also.

4. Aaru and Naman, what were your reactions when you came to know that Anika could possibly be your Chachi?

Aarushi (giddily) –I was so excited because I love, love her and if she would be my Chachi her visits would be so much more frequent. I was pleased when mom told me there was a possibility of this happening when Shivaay Chachu left the last time.

Naman–Isn’t she my Chachi already? Mum told me she is.

Aarushi–No, dumbo. She said she might be. One day you are gonna say that mum told me to eat chocolates when in real she had said don’t eat chocolates. *rolls eyes* stupid brothers.

Naman(pouts)–You are such a meanie.

5. What will you do when your Chachu and future Chachi have kids of their own?

Aarushi–I am not sure how I feel about it really. Because their kids mean more playmates for me but I won’t let them steal my attention. I’ll be their big sister, alright. They are supposed to do my work rather than steal my attention.

6. Om, when did you realise your love for Gauri?

Om–I realized that when I was dating Kaira. That’s the reason we broke up. Because I didn’t love her and I couldn’t let Kaira fall for me if my heart belonged to someone else.

7. Rohit, how did you react when you came to know about the latest couple in town?

Rohit–I was mad at first honestly. Because from what I knew about Shivaay from Ann, he sounded like a real ass. So I wasn’t really happy with Ann spending time with him. But before proposing her, he came up to me and asked for my permission. That was the moment I knew my sister was in the right hands. So I am happy now.

8. Ashish, when you came to know about did you think they ended up together because you made them work together? Do you believe you played the cupid in the story?

Ashish–Honestly, when I came to know about their relationship I was so happy that I didn’t bother thinking how or when they ended up together. And no, I don’t think I played the cupid in their story because I believe that these two would have gravitated towards each other despite me not making them work together.

So that’s all. And now since I have answered your question, please do take out time and answer mine.

1) Favorite moment of the story? (Shivika)

2) Favorite character? (Except Shivika because I know half of you will say Shivaay)

3) Favorite Non-shivika moment?

4) What do you think I should improve when I edit this book?

And, please check out my other work called “With Love, Shivaay”. (See me, shamelessly promoting my own work)

Also, please, please do not delete this book from your library because I have bonus chapters planned.

So that is all for now.

And love you all.
Kriti