chapter 9

----------------------------------------------------- 4 Years Later----------------------------------------------------------I lay down on my bed after finishing dinner in the great hall for the first time this year wondering what great adventures would be in store for us this year. I close my eyes pondering this very question.

"Hey, Ari!" I open my eyes and see Oliver standing right above me.

"The hell?? What do you think you are doing in here? This is the girl's dormitory!" I scream, covering my barely covered body with the sheets.

"Yeah well, I got bored and somehow Oscar already passed out."

"Well don't you have any other guy friends?"

"Yes, but you are more fun than they are!"

"I appreciate the compliment, but Professor McGonagall already told us to go to bed, what would we even do?"

"I don't know."

"Well, why did you come here if you have no idea of what you want to do?"

"Because I was bored."

"We already established that. Just go to bed Ollie."

"Sure." I turn over to try and fall asleep. Suddenly, I feel another weight on the bed with me. 

"Seriously Ollie?" I ask, whispering as he wraps his arms around me. I hop out of bed and try to get him off my bed, but he wouldn't open an eye, let alone move. Giving up, I grab a blanket off of Sarah's bed and lay down on the ground with a grunt, falling asleep surprisingly quickly. 

I am running. Not towards anything in particular, but away from something. It is getting closer, I have to run faster. My feet and calves ache, but I need to keep going faster. It is right behind me, I need to go faster! "Ari, Ari, ARI! Wake up darn it!" I wake up with all of the girls and Ollie staring down at me.

"Are you ok??" Asks Sarah, obviously concerned. 

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You were thrashing around like crazy!"

"You looked even crazier than you normally do!" Said Ollie, smirking. I make a face at him and stand up. Right after the blanket falls off do I remember that I am only wearing a bra and some underwear. I dive for the blanket as Ollie whistles. 

"Why is he even up here?" Julie asks, disgusted.

I respond as I wrap the blanket around myself. "He came up last night bored and then stole my bed."

"I didn't steal it, there was enough room for both of us."

"Just get out." Says Makayla. 

"Fine. I will see you ladies in the great hall." He says while leaving the room with a wink.