Chapter 30

After finding out nothing more with McGonagall, the twins and I dropped off our trunks in our respective dorms and then went to the Great Hall for lunch.

"What do you think that McGonagall is going to do?" Oliver asks me, shoveling ham sandwiches in his mouth. I consider what I am going to say when a black owl comes swooping in carrying two red letters. Everyone in the Great Hall looks at the bird since owls only come at breakfast. My stomach drops, knowing that the two red envelopes- Howlers are for the twins and that it was all my fault. The bird lands on our table with a small thud and drops the letters in front of the twins. Their throats bob simultaneously, and all of the eyes in the Great Hall are on them, while Oscar tries to shrink down, Oliver just looks around calmly, as if he had just received a normal letter. When the twins don't immediately open the Howlers, they burst open, the combined strength of both of the letters making their mother's voice boom throughout the entire hall.

"Oscar and Oliver Weasley, I cannot believe you two left without a single goodbye! Do you not realize how much I sacrifice for you two? I am disgusted by your actions! Not even a letter!" She screams out, then in a much calmer and sweeter tone, "Stay safe, I love you two." My eyes were as wide as saucers at her tone change. One moment she was murderous, the next she was as sweet as Mrs. Weasley's homemade cake. The entire Great Hall was silent, then when nothing exciting happened, they all went back to their previous conversations, while the twins and I were left in silence.

"So, that happened." Oscar drawled, moving up higher on the bench.

A/N Hey Loves! We hit 1,100 reads!! Thank you all so much! And I apologize for the short chapter, but I have been SUPER busy recently and I wanted to get an update out! Also, don't forget to like and follow me (I follow back!) I haven't gotten that many likes recently so if you guys don't like something or think that it would be better if I did something else, please let me know! I write this story for you guys!

XOXO

Mackenzie