Chapter 21

The room suddenly felt as if there was no happiness left in the world, as if there was no hope, only evil. Charlie-no not Charlie, something evil, something terrible starting speaking, its voice, a sound that could only come from hell, emerged from his mouth. "You will all fall." Someone in the back of the three broomsticks started vomiting, its rancid smell adding to the current mood of despair. And then, suddenly, it was as if a cold wind blew over the room, blowing out every candle and every fire, but letting hope back into the world. People and creatures starting dashing for the door, trampling over each other to only get out of the cursed room.

"Charlie?" I whispered, finally moving from my seat, looking at his eyes to see if that, that thing, came back. Thankfully, his eyes were back to their usual hazel color.

"Ariana?" He said, right before he tumbled out of his seat onto the dirty ground, completely unconscious. Shit, oh shit this was bad. What the hell was that? I tried to calm down my breathing by inhaling for three seconds then exhaling for four. Once I finally got my breathing under control, I stood up, the memories of what just happened running through my head. Shakily, I start the seeming mile-long trip to the door. After I got to the door, I step outside, breathing in the fresh scent that started to clear my head. Knowing what I had to do, I started walking back to the castle to get help. Hopefully, my theory was wrong, but I severely doubt it. If I am correct, then the entire wizarding world is in serious trouble.

A/N; I know that this is a super short chapter, and for that I am sorry, I just really wanted to get an update out. Hopefully, you guys were freaking out with suspense...... Probably not, but you know, you can't blame a girl for trying, right? Anyways, love you all so much!

XOXO,

Mackenzie