Chapter 15

The year was flying by so quickly before I knew it, it was already Christmas break.

"Are you going home for the Holiday?" Oscar asked me in our usual spot in the great hall.

"Unfortunately, yes," I reply with a groan. I was so not looking forward to break.

"Oh, because Mum wanted to meet you."

"Really? I thought your Mum hated me." I say with a questioning look directed at Oscar as I was shoving bacon in my mouth.

"She doesn't hate you, but she doesn't like you either."

"So that clears it all up," I reply sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"I know right? I am quite gifted at explaining things." He said with a smirk.

"The only person you're lying to is yourself." I grabbed a piece of toast and tried to get up off of the bench without falling but as usual, I fell. The whole Gryffindor table and a few Ravenclaws erupted into laughter.

"This happens almost daily! Get over it! Assholes." I said muttering the latter. Oliver caught up with me and put his arm over my shoulders. 

"Wassup?" He said with his usual easy grin on his face. I shrugged off his arm.

"Will you quit saying that?" I asked with a small frown on my face.

"Anyways," He looked pointedly at me, "How would you like to prank some unsuspecting Slytherins?"

"Always." I said with a wicked grin on my face.