Chapter 14

"So how long have you been having these dreams?" Professor McGonagall asked, pacing in front of her desk in her office. 

"Only for about a week. What do you think they mean?" I ask, shifting uncomfortably in my chair.

"Not anything good, that's for sure. Have you ever been diagnosed as a seer before?" 

"Not that I know of," I say as I bite my lip, wracking my brain for any possible time when anybody told me that. 

"You should ask your father about it when you return home." She remarked with a slight frown on her face.

"But, Professor-" I start to say, before getting cut off.

"Don't you have classes to attend Miss Malfoy?"

"Yes Professor." I immediately respond, rising from my chair.

"Miss Malfoy, do be careful."

"Yes Professor." I reach the door and look back, and see her grabbing one of the many books on the shelves. Noticing that I had not yet left, she turns and looks at me. Knowing that I had overstayed my welcome, I walk out shutting the massive door behind me. I then walk down the steps, thinking about lunch in the great hall, my stomach growling at the prospect of food.

"So, how did your super secret meeting with McGonagall go?" A voice to my left says.

"The hell?!" I pivoted my right foot so I was facing the person in a defensive position with my wand up against their throat, my left hand coming up in a guard. " You asshole!" I exclaimed, realizing that it is only Oliver. "You know, one of these times I am actually going to kill you!"

"You have been threatening that since we were first years."

"Doesn't mean I won't do it," I say, crossing my arms in defiance. 

"Sure you would." He starts to walk away.

"Where do you think you're going? I still have to kill you!"

"The Great Hall, they just started serving lunch 9 minutes ago." He stated, continuing to walk away. I angrily stomp after him, knowing that that was where I was going to go anyways. 

"Damn you, Oliver," I mutter under my breath. 

I see his mouth curl up in a grin in response.