CHAPTER 26: She's In Heat

LIAM

For the next couple of months, things were going great between me and Astrid and Amethyst as well and the training as well was going better than I expected. Astrid caught on quick with everything and seemed to be good at kicking my ass. Then when Bullet wanted to have a go at her, she kicked his ass as well. 

I was very honored and lucky just as much as happy to have her as my mate. We couldn't get enough of each other and our wolves were crazier than ever with one another. 

Then today, as I was talking with Bullet and Cedric about a few things, suddenly we heard Astrid calling out my name from upstairs, almost like she was hurt. 

So both me and the guys started running upstairs as fast as we could and ran into the bedroom where we saw Astrid, on all fours, slowly moving on the bed towards me in a seductive way and with lust in her eyes. 

"Oh shit!" I say out loud. "She's in heat." 

"Mmmm." I hear Cedric say behind me as him and Bullet are both sniffing the air. 

I quickly turn around and start pushing them out. They both try and push me out of the way but finally, I am able to get them out of the door and I slam it shut and lock it. Although I didn't really think it through seeing as to how now I was in the same room with my mate who was in heat. 

When I turned to look around and see her, she was now only inches away from me and started to place her hands on the back of my neck and pulled me in to start kissing me. 

My wolf and I of course wanted her just as much as her and her wolf wanted us. However, I don't want her first time to be like this. Because when she's in heat and once I get going, there is no stopping me. 

I grab her wrist gently yet firm at the same time and push her away a little bit. 

**WARNING: Some Mature Content**

"What's wrong baby? Don't you want me?" She asks as she removes one of her wrists from my grasp and starts rubbing the outside of my pants where my hard cock is just wanting to break through my jeans right now. 

I grab her hand real quick, "No. You don't want this right now." I assure her. 

"Yes I do. I want you so fucking bad. I want you to make me sore so that I can't walk for a week. I want you to take away this pain I feel deep down. I want you to touch me and make me scream out your name." She begins to say and obviously, it's not making my 'situation' in my pants any easier. 

Suddenly, my wolf then takes over, although I try to fight the urge and smash my lips onto hers and begin forcing my tongue into her mouth and fighting for dominance with hers while lifting her up and laying her down onto the bed. 

While on top of her I begin to kiss down her neck, between her breasts (even though she still has her shirt and bra on). Then I begin moving my hand down until I feel how wet she is between her legs and through her silk panties. It was then that I stopped myself and fought the urge to rip off her clothes and take her right here and now. 

Do I want her? Fuck yes but not like this. Not for her first time. So I quickly try and think of a way to distract her long enough to allow me to leave this room and lock the door. I know it sounds cruel but trust me, it's for her own good and besides, I'm not into taking girls against their will. 

So I begin making my way back up to her lips and then stop and look at her and as much as it pains me more than it will with her, I get up slowly and make it seem like I'm gonna get undressed but instead, I quickly leave and lock the door behind me and take the key with me. 

"What the hell are you doing?!" I quickly can hear Astrid yell as she runs towards the door and bangs on it a few times. 

"Astrid, believe me, I want you too but baby, not this way. Not for you first time. Trust me!" I try and explain. 

"But it hurts. How else can we make this go away?! I swear I won't regret this, just please come back inside and help me." She pleads. 

It hurts for me to hear her say that and I can tell my wolf wants to take over and break down the door as I suddenly slam my hand hard against the door but luckily stop my self from hitting it again where I know the door will break down. 

"I will make it go away baby, I promise." I tell her and then quickly run downstairs and start looking for Bullet and the guys and they are all gone. They must have left for a run to get away from her. 

Shit! I need to think of something and my parents aren't home. So I guess the only thing left for me to do is call the pack's doctor. He has been our pack's doctor since my parents both started the pack. So I called him up and he came over right away. 

While waiting for the doctor, fifteen minutes after I hung up with him, Bullet came back and thank goodness for that, for Astrid was still banging on the door and I began getting worried that maybe she would actually break down the door. 

"My god, I'm sorry for leaving." Bullet begins explaining. 

"It's fine. I understand. But the doctor is gonna be here soon and I explained everything to him so he's gonna give her a shot to help lower the intensity of her heat spell right now." I tell him. 

"Okay. Need my help?"He chuckles as we both hear another loud bang on the door. 

"Yes." I chuckled and then the door bell rings and thankfully it's the doctor. 

Bullet ends up having to go upstairs to try and hold her still as he injects her with the shot. I wanted to hold her but the doctor said it wasn't a good idea so I just paced downstairs back and forth at the bottom of the stairs until a few minutes later both him and Bullet started walking downstairs and told me she's okay and she will be fine. 

I was relieved but also at the same time, I hoped that she knew I wasn't really rejecting her. What if this fucked everything up again right as we got back on the right track. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)