Not with you.. [chatper ten]

Chapter ten••

Addison's POV~

———————————————————————————
"This!" With that he pulled me in and pressed his lips to mine. It was soft and gentle but hard and fast but the thing that scared me most is... it was an amazing kiss to say the least. Once I realized who the person was...

I pulled away quick, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

He pulled away then too and stepped back also looking a little taken back. A unreadable expression crossed his face, a girl has probably never done that to him before.

"What?" He asked.

"YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND KISSING PEOPLE AND MAKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" I snapped at him.

He thought for a second and the said "You like me?" I gave a disgusting look and said "I said people not me, people of the world!" I said but he wasn't buying it. "UGH I HATE YOU KNIGHT" and I ran into my room and closed the door.

Do I like him? Not possible! Did that kiss make me jump up and down inside! No way.

But it's possible.... and it did....

What am I doing? .....

Yay for Tuesday! Yeah right, I don't like Tuesday's at all because that's just a reminder that the week has barely started. Today tho...I'm not going to school.

After last nights events I wanted some time to myself, some time to think and figure things out. I'm taking a mental break on school and figuring out me.
———————————————————————————
Jake POV~

"This!" With that I pulled her in and pressed my lips to hers. It was light and smooth but big and quick but the thing that shocked me most was it was a pretty damn good kiss.

She then pulled away quick and said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I pulled away then and stepped back by her reaction to my kiss. A unreadable expression crossed her face probably not knowing why I kissed her but she should.

"What?" I asked.

"YOU CANT JUST GO AROUND KISSING PEOPLE AND MAKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" She snapped at me right away.

Then it all clicked for me so I said "You like me?" She gave a disgusting look that kind of made me cringe inside. "I said people not me, people of the world!" She said but she knew I wasn't buying that lame excuse. "UGH I HATE YOU KNIGHT" with that she ran up to her door and shut it loudly with out ever turning back.

I stood there in silence for a second going over what just happen in my head. I kissed her... she pulled away? A girl actually pulled away. I actually kissed a girl instead of them kissing me. Why is she like this?

She's so stubborn and mean but soft and kind. She makes me go crazy sometimes she's so hard to read but also easy. I know it doesn't make sense but everything about her doesn't make sense and that's what's so intriguing.

She blushes at what I say but she also hates me and doesn't want to be around me. She fights back and never backs down I guess I like that. Easy is  boring...

She's a challenge but I don't only like her because of that I like her because of who she is. Like her? I meant as a friend of course!

As I was walking home I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss... this was all new for me. I've never felt this way I've never even thought about a kiss after I was done which also sounds bad but it's true. I'm sure it's just the challenge that made it better it's not like I like this girl or anything. Definitely not my type at all.