Just my luck.. [chapter six]

Chapter six••

Addison's POV~

———————————————————————————

I pulled him in for a hug and he stiffened right away but then relaxed and hugged me back. As I pulled away I realized that he was in boxers and I was still in a bra and underwear and automatically felt uncomfortable.

"What the fuck is going on here?" A familiar voice said.

"Josh" I breathe out shocked.

I thought he was going to yell at us or hit Jake or something but instead he just look disappointed maybe hurt. Turned around and walked away without looking back. We just became friends again I wasn't going to lose that because he thought I was having sex with his best friend. Not that he should even care that much..

I quickly dried myself off and slipped on my dirty clothes. I then began to run after josh. I saw him right in the parking lot and ran as fast as I could to him before he would leave. "Josh wait!" I said as loud as possible I'm sure the whole school heard me.
He turned around and looked at me obviously not happy.

"What do you want Addison?" He said flatly.

"It's not what-" he then cut me off. "Let me guess what your going to say "it's not what it looks like blah blah blah" I'm not hearing excuses." Well that was rude. He wasn't even going to let me explain.

"Well not exactly blah blah blah." I said with a little laugh he looked at me clearly not impressed by my attempt to make light of the situation.

Okay so I'm going to try again. "Look it's seriously not what it looks like. I would never do that especially with someone like him. We had a food fight and got super dirty and he thought it would be fun to rinse off and then all the boys came in and I hide behind him and he made them leave and saved me." I said happy I was able to get everything that I needed to out.

He looked at me with a little understanding that kind of made me relieved. "Look Addison I believe you but that was probably his plan. He's my best friend and I love him but I know his games and don't always agree with them. It's better for you to stay away so you don't get hurt." I nodded in understanding.

Staying away would be easy because I don't even like him at all. He's rude, a player, cocky, disgusting, conceded, charming, hot, fun, protective. Umm what? It would be easy right? I don't even know him that well. Right?..

"Want to get out of here?" Josh said pulling me out of my thoughts.

I had sixth period free period so why not? "Sure, lets go." I said getting into his car.

As we were driving away I saw Jake standing at the front of the school looking a little down and watching us leave. How long has he been there? Why is he there? What is going on with the people around me lately...

After 10 minutes of driving I got curios as to where we were going. "Hey Josh, um where are we going?"
I asked sweetly. "It's a surprise" He said back with a cheeky grin. Of course it is... it always is.

"Park?"

"No"

"Out to eat?"

"No"

"Look out point?"

"No"

"Umm"

"No"

"I didn't even say anything yet!" I huffed.

"No!"  Wait what?

"Josh I'm not-"