EPILOGUE

[ 0

[ 0.0 | EPILOGUE ]

     "So, you really think she's gonna come back to you?"

     STILES QUESTIONED Scott as they stood on the lacrosse field next to the school. After the ordeal at the warehouse, Gerard had disappeared without a trace. Chris went after the man, but he never relayed if he ever caught him or not. Daisy liked to assume he did.

     Jackson learned about the terrible things he did while under the influence of the kanima. He had begun to train with Derek to handle his new werewolf nature, before he was set to leave Beacon Hills for Europe. His parents thought it was best that he left for the time being. Let the chaos of his near death calm down before he returned. If he ever returned.

     As for Scott and Allison, Daisy had no idea what transpired between them. She did not want to ask her best friend and add salt to his wounds. And with Allison, she had not said a word to the girl since they left the warehouse. Daisy wanted to believe that the Argent was reformed and would never harm another werewolf again, but she could not force herself to. Not quite yet. That had been twice now that Allison found herself controlled by a psychotic member of her family. Once, Daisy could forgive. Twice, she would have to work hard to even trust the girl again.

     "Yeah, I know she is." Scott stated as he moved over to stand in front of the goal. "What about you and Lydia?"

     Stiles grinned, spinning the lacrosse stick in his hands. "Ah. Well, the ten-year plan for making Lydia fall in love with me may have to stretch to fifteen, but the plan is definitely still in motion."

     Daisy laughed, sitting on a blanket she had brought so she would not have to sit on the hard bleachers. "Good luck with that."

     "What about you and Isaac?" Stiles quipped toward the blonde with a teasing grin. "I have witnessed too much handholding and soothing touches for that to be strictly platonic."

     Daisy rolled her eyes and picked up the book she had brought with her to read. "What? Jealous about my blossoming relationship, Mieczyslaw?"

     Stiles gapped at his female best friend. "How the hell did you pronounce that correctly? I can't even do that?"

     Daisy shrugged. "I asked your dad." She placed her book atop her knees and opened it to where she left off.

     Scott laughed. 'Why don't you just ask Lydia out?"

     Stiles scoffed and turned to the McCall boy. "Yeah, okay. Why don't you just get into the goal and help me make team captain like you promised there, big guy."