Part 28 Joe explains what happened

"I can't believe you were even that stupid J. Why did you do it?. How could you be so selfish? You scared the crap out of Joe cos he found you on the floor. He thought you were dead. I guess you didn't know he was the first to know you were found. He watched you go into the hospital with a doctor giving you CPR. Last night he was the one doing it ,screaming for me cos you stopped breathing and turning blue. He wouldn't leave your side all night. He still here asleep in the chair". You looked over and there I was still sleeping even though Jon is screaming at you.

"I am sorry Jon. I made a huge mistake and wasn't thinking"

"Damn right you weren't thinking".

"All I wanted to do was numb the pain not end my life. You have to believe me" You said in between trying to breathe and sobbing. The tears were rolling down your cheeks. You start to hyperventilate.

"Ssh Jordan. Just let us help you. Please. We have all been begging. Why didn't you tell us were getting depressed again. You were doing so well since the beach break we had. You started to laugh again and be you again". You felt something on your bed as I jumped onto it..

"You're awake again. I thought you were gone the third time" I cried wrapping my arms around you in a hug "Please don't go, Jordan". Still hugging you humming the tune to Please don't go girl.

"I am here. Wait a third time. Jon told me last night and when I arrived at hospital".

"A week after you arrived at hospital".

"Wait I don't remember" Jon confused.

"You were sleeping. They kept you like that. They were worried about you too".

"What do you mean by that, Joe?"

"Well you were still injured badly yourself Jon. You had an operation on your back so any movement would have put your recovery back or even paralysed you. Let me explain what happened to give you guys a better understanding. It may upset you J".

"I will be fine".

'Well it started when I was released before everyone else as all I got was concussion and broken arm. Well, Danny was too released plus our security guard and bus driver. Donnie's got another week. Jon has three weeks as he's got to start wearing a back brace. I don't think he will leave if you are still here. The poor guy is beside himself. They moved him into your room yesterday after two days of Jon knowing you were here. The doctors wanted to make sure you were taken care of first. You are still in a coma and still critical. I am sitting here next to you. I am still the baby of the group even at 44; they don't tell me stuff about what is going on with you. It hurts to see you like this. They say it's good to talk to you, hoping you can hear me. All I can hear is the machines beeping keeping you alive and the whoosh of the ventilator.

"Jon is sleeping again with your mom sitting next to him. She would if she could sit between the two of you but Jon was trying to get out of the bed to get to you. So they moved his bed next to you J. I can see he still has a hold of your hand. I hope you can feel that. Please wake up. It's not the same without you".

I start to cry. I sob into your chest as I hug you. Then an alarm starts blaring. I get pushed away.

"Right get these people out. Make sure the brother is not awake" replied one of the doctors. A nurse took me and your mom outside the room. As we left, we heard.

"He's coding. Start CPR". I hold onto your mom. Donnie and Danny soon appeared.

"We heard code blue in room 723" said a worried Donnie sat in his wheelchair.

"It's Jordan" I replied "I was talking to him. And I leaned over and hugged him. It's my fault"

"Joe, it's not your fault. He is very sick. You were comforting him and letting him know you were there for him" Your mom spoke to me hugging me.

"Thank you" I replied through the tears.

After a while they left the room. We all looked up at them. One of the doctors came over to us.

"He is stable for now. We need to do a CT scan and he may need an operation to relieve the pressure on his brain" he replied "Then it's a wait and see game to see if there is any further damage to his brain. Go and get some rest as they cannot have visitors at the moment" Because you both out of it we all left for a while'.

You looked at me with a funny look on your face. You opened your mouth to say something but then closed it again.

"I remember feeling something wet before a bright light". Both Jon and I then gave you a funny look.

"Well I was dreaming my alarm was going off but I couldn't wake up".

"The alarm you heard Jon was the machine attached to J. you couldn't wake up because they sedated you to prevent you hurting yourself Jon if they lost you J". I was talking to the both of you. J you went a funny color in your face a mix of white and green together. You were looking very sick.

"I knew you were there Joe then and when I was brought to the hospital. I could feel your hand before everything went black".

"After listening to what you just said J. I now understand what I was feeling in the hospital; before they found you. Honest I could feel you like you were cold and in a lot of pain, it was very dark where I was as I couldn't see anything. It was like I was you. I couldn't tell anyone because it creep me out. I thought I was going mad".

"You are mad". You coughed.

"Thanks J. It means a lot". You coughed again. You sounded rough but who wouldn't if they were recovering from a stupid mistake. "You OK J". You nodded as you coughed again. Again you were hooked to a heart monitor, IV drip and tube to the nose. This time you didn't look beaten up.

"My throat is dry". You cough again.

"Here have a drink". Your eyes closed to little slits as you glared at your brother's joke.

"It's water" replied Jon with his hands up to surrender. I laughed as you drank from the cup.

"When can I go home? Please sooner than three months". I shake my head as I laughed again.