Chapter 15-what would've been

{photo by _blu.berri}

Lance pulled his clothes on, doing his makeup and making himself look pretty to go out in public. They would be having breakfast at a very high class Pancake House. Everyone loves pancakes. Even grumpy Keith.

Jeez, Keith..

Ever since the shower, Lance had been thinking...real different about his old buddy Keith.

Lance knew he shouldn't start stuff with a coworker. He shouldn't meddle in Keith's life like that, even if he WAS and attractive..hot piece of shit.

Keith just...Keith was good. Lance knew that if he got close to Keith that way, things would happen. It just didn't seem right.

Even if he was undyingly attracted to Keith Kogane, reaper of souls and the emo-est emo to ever emo, he knew they wouldn't be ready for a relationship

I'd didn't matter how much they were attracted to each other they were, they just weren't meant to date quite yet. Not saying they ever even will!

Lance sighed, applying his mascara to his lashes and yawning.

He was so ready for a hot stack of pancakes.

Lance picked out his clothes to wear and slid them on. A nice black jumpsuit, a white sun hat, and some sun glasses. They did absolute wonders of keeping the burning sun out of Lance's eyes and away from burning up his perfect skin.

Sunburn would absolutely demolish him. The last time Lance got sunburnt was in 6th grade, and he cried for weeks because his skin felt like ugly rough sandpaper.

Lance slid on some heeled sandals and grabbed his mini purse. He'd been carrying them around a lot lately.

Lance sighed, dusting his cheekbones with highlighter and smiling. Keith came out of the bathroom in his clothes, smelling sweet. He was in his usual wear. Jeans, an old raggedy band shirt, and that dumb red coat he wore all the time. Lance didn't even wear his cargo coat that much, and he loved his cargo coat.

Lance scoffed and put his sunglasses and sun hat on, standing up and grabbing his mini purse and yawning.
"You ready, mullet?" He said, making a disgusted face as Keith rung his wet hair out on the carpet. What a pig. Lance grabbed his big bag full of his stuff and walked out, placing his keycard on the front desk.

His heels clacked across the tile floor, making heads turn. And Lance really felt like a model on the runway. He would love to model. He always felt like he'd be the groundbreaking superstar to break gender roles in modeling. Maybe one day he'd have a photo shoot.

Maybe one day.

The team was out front at the car, beeping the horn. Lance strut out into the sun and climbed in, greeting his friends before taking his usual seat, putting his bag down. This was gonna be their last day in Brazil and then it was off to Argentina. Lance couldn't wait. At the end of their America's tour they'd get to go on live television in the UK!

Lance smiled as Keith got in. He couldn't wait to travel to the UK. It was going to be so much fun visiting Europe! Lance had always wanted to visit Europe.

He sighed as they began their drive to the pancake house, daydreaming of what it would be like to be in the EU.

Maybe he'd meet a handsome man~

Lance smiled stupidly, getting out of the car when they pulled up.

The EU was going to be very fun indeed.