Chapter thirty three-flirtatious

{credit unknown. If you know this artist please let me know so I can give proper credit}

Keith and Lance walked hand in hand up to their room, still chuckling from their little jokes and having light discussion on their way up.

Lance was nervous. They had only thirty minutes to shower, do their makeup, and get ready to leave for their show. Lance usually took his time, so he'd have to be very quick now.

They approached their door and scanned their keys, opening up and getting right to work.
"I call the showers first, mullet." He said, dropping his bags in and running to the ensuite.

Keith chuckled. "Have it your way." And he began to unpack and get his things ready.

Lance turned on the shower, slipping out of his clothing when he realized he left his robe outside the door. He blushed, his clothes already off and nothing to cover himself with, he bravely opened the door and stuck out his torso until he cut at the waist.

"Keith? Can you look through my bag and find my robe? The silky one?" He said, smiling as Keith turned and saw him.

Keith went bright pink, cheeks growing hotter the longer he looked. Lance was acting innocent but he knew the brunette was doing a bit on purpose. He nodded casually, opening Lance's bag and finding his robe.

His cheeks went deeper. The robe was made of silky blue material and was much shorter than he originally thought it would be. He handed it over, Lance's voice drawling out a sultry "Thank you~" as he slunk back through the door and closed it.

Keith stood there, staring at the glass pane. It was foggy so he could see partially through it, and the image of Lance's tan, curvaceous figure through the glass was sending a certain pattern of shivers up his spine. He blushed, walking away from the glass before the shivers could switch directions and started going down down down...

Lance blushed once he got inside. He did think of Keith in a way he probably shouldn't, he decided, hanging his robe on the hook and getting in the shower. Hot water rolled down his luscious body in streams and beads, rinsing him of grime before he began to scrub his body with scents. Jasmine, he decided, because Keith liked it.

He thought of Keith in many ways. First, as a friend. Second, as a coworker. Third, as something much deeper. Lance didn't want to name it.

It would sound stupid to decide so early on these feelings he had were love, exactly, because he certainly did not know what these new feelings were.

Ever since he kissed Keith on the train he'd been feeling funny around him. Good and bad funny. And he was a little worried that what he confessed to Allura in the Mall wasn't entirely true. He didn't want to come off as a liar to Allura, or more importantly, he didn't want to come off as a dick to Keith for playing with his emotions.

Lance lathered his legs in soap, rinsing himself of dirt and making himself smell good.

"Keith Keith Keith.." he thought.

Keith.

What if he did like keith that way?

The water seemed to get hotter on his skin, and he blushed, back facing the faucet as he scrubbed his hair with shampoo.

What if...he did want Keith that way?

What if he wanted Keith in more than one way..?

Lance felt shivers slide down his spine like the water rolling down his back, and he blushed, eyes getting hazy as he let his mind wander into many different territories.

Lance bit his lip softly and blushed, rinsing his hair of soap as he thought.

Maybe he did.

Maybe he really did.

Lance shut the water off, cheeks pink as he dried himself off and put on the robe.

Without thinking, he opened up the door and let the steam out, the scent of jasmine flooding into the room as Lance stepped out. Keith looked at him and blushed.

They made eye contact.

Lance blushed and smiled at him.

"What's the matter, Keith?" He said, approaching him teasingly.

Keith stared at him, mouth dry.

"Cat got your tongue?"

Keith blushed. He was holding back from just—fuck, doing exactly what he needed to do. Lance smirked at him and patted his cheek, turning around and getting his makeup bag ready.

"Go shower, Keith. Rinse all the musk off yourself." He said, opening up his bag and starting to set his face.

"Put on that new soap you got and leave the bathroom smelling mannish. Yknow." He smirked.

"Hot."

Lance smiled and began to do himself up, Keith getting in and out of the shower nice and quick, stepping out in a towel tied round his waist. Lance wolf whistled and smirked, playing a flirtatious game with Keith as he did his face.

Keith, finally, gathered his wits and began to play back.

He let out this low, guttural sound from deep within his vocal chords. It was a mix between something of a growl and a purr, but whatever the fuck Keith just whispered right next to his ear was sending all the right signals. Lance blushed hard, dusting his cheeks as keith flirted back to him.

Keith stood behind him, watching Lance do his makeup in the mirror and resting his hands on Lance's soft shoulders.

"How do you keep your skin this soft?" He asked genuinely. Lance smiled.

"Dolphin tears, yknow, the classic little girl spells for extra clear skin." He smiled.

Lance finished doing his face and stood up, getting his leotard from his bag.

"Shall I change in the bathroom?" He asked. Keith smirked.

"I dunno. Do you want to? Or do you trust me not to stare at you?" Keith smirked. Lance blushed.

"Is that a challenge, Kogane?~" he said, smirking at the boy. Keith smirked.

"Maybe. If that's what you want to make out of it, then sure. Whatever floats your boat."

Lance blushed.

"Turn around then. Maybe I do have trust." He smiled. Keith blushed, turning his back on the boy.

Lance went pink and undid the strings of his robe, sliding off the fabric and finding his boxers, sliding those on too before pulling on his leotard and zipping up, letting the spandex hug his form. He smiled, happy.

"Sweet." He said, sliding on his shoes and getting ready to head out.

"Oh and by the way keith, id get dressed if I were you. I don't think people wanna see you in your towel when we get there." He smirked, approaching him. Keith's back was still turned.

Bravely, he dropped a kiss on the back of his neck and left the room, leaving Keith alone.

Keith was crimson.

He'd never felt so warm.

~1146 words~

It took lots of willpower not to make them endgame right then and there.

~Atha