Chapter Thirty Five- A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa

{this fanart was drawn by @meso135 ! It was of Lance and their interpretation of the dress he wore to his interview in London! Big thanks to them and their beautiful job. All fanart is welcome! Thank you for your overwhelming support}

Lance was tired.

They had just come home from a show, and Lance was beat. He was sleepy and ready to get on the train and head to the next country. Which country? He had no idea. That's how sleepy this boy was.

Lance came back to the hotel room, changing out of his leotard and putting his things away, stretching his arms out. Keith wasn't home yet. He was gonna come later on.

Lance sat down on the bed, scrolling his cellphone. Even though Lance had blocked all those rude accounts, he still got the occasional nasty remark. He found that the best way to be rid of it was to just ignore them. They went away pretty fast If he did that.

Lance thought for a while, yawning as he waited for Keith to come back. He wasn't too happy with his performance. He felt he went too fast and didn't show enough elegance in his ribbon performance. But that's in the past now. Nothing he could do.

Lance laid in bed, tired. He wondered what the next day would have in store for them. Anything remarkable or fun..anything at all. Lance had been feeling...dry.

Dried out.

Ever since his breakup with Lotor, and these new strange feelings toward Keith, Lance had been having problems.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to spring a rebound on Keith, he wasn't even sure if he liked Keith that way. But he didn't want to mourn over Lotor and his smelly breath...

He didn't really know what to do.

Maybe just what he needed was a day to himself. A day to rejuvenate. Suddenly, he got an idea.

A spa day.

He smiled bright. He could get Allura to call up that girl she met and they could all go out. They could get their nails done, a fresh cut, new clothes, maybe even some lunch! That would be so fun!

Yeah. That's what lance would do.

Lance rested in bed for a bit, giving Allura a text and inviting her and that lady she met to go out that evening. They made arrangements and Allura got the okay from the lady!

Romelle. Her name was Romelle. A very pretty name.

Lance sat up and their hotel door opened. Keith walked inside, giving him a small smile. Lance smiled back, his stomach tightening.

Get ahold of yourself, Lance. It's just Keith.

Just Keith.

Lance smiled, sighing. He needed to get ready to go. They were meeting up in a half hour.

He walked past Keith and grabbed his clothes, changing in the bathroom. When he came out, he was wearing a light blue romper and buttercup yellow sneakers. He smiled, sliding his phone into his pocket and giving Keith a smile. "I'm heading out."

Then, he got an even better idea.

"Wanna join us?"

Keith looked surprised. Him?

"Well...uh." He bit his lip. "I dunno."

Lance shook his head. "You need to get out more. Cmon. Come have a relaxing evening."