Chapter Thirty Eight-Keith's Past Part One

{photo by Skylocked}

The two of them sat alone in the parked car for a while, just enjoying the sunset. 

The sky was beautiful. It was a gorgeous orange, and the clouds were tints of blue and pink and orange and it looked as gorgeous as could be.

When Lance was a young boy, his Mama told him that when the sky looked like that, the sky fairies had come out and painted the sky different colors.  It was a wonderful way to give Lance a little hint of nostalgia whenever the sky turned such pretty colors.

Keith wasn't looking at the sky though. He was looking at Lance.

He was looking at how the sunset cast all of its beautiful hues over Lances skin. How it made him appear even more gorgeous than the beautiful sky in front of them. Lances eyes flickered over, and when they made contact with Keith's, he didn't flinch or turn away.

Keith just sat and smiled at him, his lips upturning over his straw. Lance smiled back at him, his cheeks blooming pink. When Keith wasn't nervous, he was quite handsome. Lance smiled at him, leaning against the door and brushing a lock of brown hair behind his ear.

"You like what you see, Keith?" He smiled, flirting with him a bit. Keith chuckled, his own cheeks flushing a light, cherry blossom pink. Usually lances flirtatious banter made him relentlessly nervous, but this time he was simply so wrapped up in lances Beauty that he wasn't.

"I do." He smiled softly, cheeks red. He chewed his bottom lip gently, sipping the last of his drink and setting the cup down.

The moment was incredibly romantic. As the sun set further down and the colors melted away into night, the boys were debating heading home or staying there with one another. Lance sighed, resting his hand on his cheek and letting his gaze fall away from Keith's, looking out the window just as the last sliver of sun disappeared beyond the hills, and the sky began to turn the colors of the night.

Stars began flecking the sky, and Lance watched as new ones popped up every other moment. "Thank you for taking me out, Keith." He smiled, cheeks pink.

Keith looked over at him, blushing. "Thanks for giving me the honor of your presence." He chuckled, winking at Lance. Lance laughed softly, cheeks pink. The car began to get duller and duller in color, and as night descended upon them, they had to decide what to do.

Lance wanted to return to the hotel a bit, and share some more alone time with keith in the comfort of their bedroom. Keith wanted to keep pulling surprises out of his ass and take Lance sightseeing.

Both were romantic, to Lance. Having someone treat him this way was amazing. He very much enjoyed both ideas, so long as he was spending time with Keith.

Keith started the car again as Lance finished his frosty, beginning to pull away from their little spot and driving back on the main roads to figure out what they were going to do.

Couldn't see a movie, as they were all in German. He figured Lance wouldn't want to go shopping this late at night, or sightseeing. He figured the best plan was to return to the hotel. He hoped that Lance would still spend time with him.

~

The two pulled into the hotel giggling, laughing at jokes they made on the car ride back. Lance was draped all over Keith, holding his hand, leaning on him. Keith was giggling as Lance was clinging to him. He figured he enjoyed the attention. The two rode up the elevator as lances phone dinged. He pulled it out. A text from Pidge!

{🅱️idgeot😩💦💦 at 8:35 pm}: brah the paps took these pics of u where were u

{🅱️idgeot😩💦💦 sent a photo at 8:35 pm}

{🅱️idgeot😩💦💦 sent a photo at 8:36 pm}

Lance blushed, seeing the photographs Pidge had sent him. It was Lance and Keith at the car dealership paying for their rental car. Lance or Keith hadn't noticed it at the time, but Keith had his arm around lances waist, and the paparazzi were hidden nearby, sneaking photographs.

{🅱️idgeot😩💦💦 at 8:38 pm}: dude don't tell me u infected that car with Keith's dong smell. U know that boy doesn't wash too much. DID HE HAVE DICK CHEEZE?????? These are crucial questions Lance.

Lance rolled his eyes.

{Lance at 8:30 pm}: I didn't even see his dick, moron. And even if I did see it he doesn't have dick cheese.

{🅱️idgeot😩💦💦 at 8:30 pm}: you don't know that for sure Lance. U better get a scrubby or something when u go succ his meat scepter at ur hotel room

Lance had turned nearly violet from Pidge's stupid sexual messages.

{🅱️idgeot😩💦💦 at 8:32 pm}: mmm yeah Lance bb succ my big throbbing schlong of wisdom

{🅱️idgeot😩💦💦 at 8:32 pm}: my meatstick Of love

Lance shut his phone off, refusing to hear any more horrible synonyms for..that. Keith was nuzzling his neck, not even realizing what conversation lance was Just having. If he could call it a conversation.

The two stopped off at their floor, heading to the hotel and opening the door. It was nice and clean inside, and it had that nice hotel smell.

Lance smiled and took his shoes off, flopping on Keith's bed and smiling at how nice the cool covers felt on his body. Keith flopped down next to him, smiling as the two relaxed.

"Did you like that?" Keith said, looking over to him.

Lance turned his head to the side and smiled. "Yeah..was that your first date?" He smiled, cheeks reddening. "Like..ever?" He said.

Keith blushed and shamefully nodded his head. "Honestly I don't really uhm...I don't like letting people into my life..that much.."

The atmosphere in the room shifted.

Lance sat up a bit.

"Well why is that?" He poked into Keith's business. Keith visibly stiffened, and he curled up a bit. "Never mind." He said, shying away.

Lance was intrigued. He knew keith was..kinda emo but he didn't know there was any backstory as to why.

He gently rested his hand on top of Keith's.

"You can tell me." He whispered.

Keith's smoky amethyst eyes met his, and he sighed.

"You won't tell anybody?.."

Lance gently clenched his hand.

"I promise."

~1080 words~

Eeeee cliffhanger!!! Back again with another funky fresh chapter and guess WHAT! I entered the Watty's!!! Thank you all for reading and if you wanna see more of this story (and if you wanna see me make a place in the competition) please continue to support me!!! Thank you all and goodfuckinnight!!!

~Atha