Chapter 17-airtime

{Photo by Elentori}

When the plane landed, Lance didn't want to move. He wanted to stay and cuddle with..whoever was there. Who was he sitting by again?

Lance peeked his eyes open and felt his cheeks go hot. He was holding a hand. Wearing stark black fingerless gloves.

A tuft of black hair was blocking the vision from his left eye, and he knew exactly who he was snuggling with.

Keith.

Lance let go of his hand and leaned up straight, biting his lip as Keith slipped and awoke from his slumber. It was daytime and they were both very jet lagged. Lance checked the time. It had adjusted during his trip to Europe.

11:26 am

But his mind was screaming three o clock in the morning. He was so fucking tired.

He had to adjust to euro times.

Lance stood up, yawning. First class was so luxurious. He smiled softly and grabbed his carry on. Finally. He was going to go and sleep~

Lance smiled and walked with Shiro to the exit, stepping into the terminal and trying his best not to stumble on his heels. Too tired. So tired.

Lance yawned and sighed, smacking his lips and walking with Shiro. As soon as Lance saw their car, he took his bags and pushed them in the back, claiming the very backseat for himself. He was gonna sleep~

Lance laid down in the back and buried his face in the blue material of his dress, humming softly as he drifted off to sleep. He was out cold before Shiro even started the car.

~

Hours later, Lance was roused. Someone was shaking him.
"Lance..Lance wake up. We've gotta get ready for the interview." He said. Lance opened his eyes and felt his soul leave his body.

Keith looked insanely handsome.

He was wearing a dress suit and tie. His hair was combed and slicked neatly back with gel, showing his forehead. He looked miserable about the outfit requirements, but damn. Keith was one tall drink of water. Lance took in his dapperness and blushed. He had to out-sexy this man in every way.

Lance smiled coyly. "Well if it isn't Prince Charming, rousing the princess from his sleep. Go. I have to look like a fucking star." He smirked.

He was so glad he packed that damned dress.

~

Lance emerged from the bathroom after his shower. He was wearing the most beautiful dress. It was long and flowy with millions of blue sparkles and rhinestones.

Lance sat down at the desk and smiled, beginning to decorate his lids with a smoky grey palette, using his favorite eyeliner and mascara.

He lightly dressed his lips with clear blue lipgloss, enjoying how they shone and glittered. Lance highlighted his cheeks and put on his favorite earrings, smiling. He styled his hair and made it swoop. Lance smiled.

"Okay Keith. You can see now." He said, slipping on his grey heels.

Lance stood up and smiled as Keith walked out of the separate room, cheeks pink.
"Do I look good?" He asked

Keith's jaw dropped as soon as he laid eyes on Lance.

"Holy shit.."

And that's all Lance needed to hear.