Part 1 Geting waisted

If your that kind of person that can't handle grammar wrong and misspelling, this story ends for you here! =)

/Luke and Alex, two Swedish persons you never will know =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane Pov
Shane: OMG! It was two plates Lisa! And if Corny poops on the floor, I take care of it! I was fucking working!!
Lisa: You're such such a lazy piece of crap! I told you to finish by now! And you didn't do a single thing!
Shane: I didn't have time! Beside I don't feel like hanging out with you right now!
Lisa: We had a date, Shane! It's date night!!
Shane: I don't feel like going on a date right now! Just because I'm bisexual, doesn't mean I don't like you! But right now, you're just being a child!
Lisa and I have been fighting for months, over the smallest things. I made the mistake of telling her I was bisexual. It may be a bad idea to tell your girlfriend, in the middle of your relationship, that you're into guys too.
Lisa: Just, fuck it okay! I'm going out by myself!
Shane: Good! Now get your ass out and think everything will be better after a few glasses of wine!
She slammed the door hard, and I sat down by my computer once again. Every single day she will be upset over the smallest of things, and then she'll just run out, drink wine till she's wasted, and come home begging me for forgiveness. I'm tired of this shit! Because my mind is telling me it will get better, "Give her another chance, things will get better." and I forgive her and she's happy until I annoy her again. I'm tired of it, but I can't just blow away two years of my life like that. I love Lisa... at least I think I do...
Later after editing a bit, Lisa's still not home. I got a text from my friend, Sawyer.
Sawyer: Hi man! Going to throw a party tonight, wanna come? :D
I NEED to get out of this house, I've only really been hanging out with Shanna and Trisha, so hanging out with Sawyer might be a good idea since I haven't seen him in a while.
Shane: Alright! I can come! When? :)
Sawyer: 9 maybe?
Shane: Sounds good! See you later then :D
Sawyer: Can't wait! :D
Maybe this will help cheer me up; getting some space away from Lisa
Joey Pov
I was in the bathroom, hoping my week was over... I pulled the cotton tampon out. Yes! I'm over for this week! I rolled the tampon into some toilet paper, and hid it in my trashcan. Meghan and David will never find out. I walk out of my bathroom and look down at my phone; Sawyer had texted me!
Sawyer: I'm having a party tonight! You wanna come over?
Joey: Yeah! Why not!
Sawyer: Your boyfriend will be there too ;)
Joey: Stop it Sawyer -_- it was one time!
Sawyer: As your old roommate, I will keep the secret, but I just wanted to mess with ya.
Joey: Really funny Sawyer! =P
Sawyer: Bring Meghan and David with you, if they can!
Joey: I will ask them. When should we come?
Sawyer: Around 9 would be good!
Joey: Okay! See ya!
I put my phone down next to me. I need some drinks tonight! Periods are the worst thing, and you never want to do anything while laying in bed; girls I know the problem!
Why you may ask? Well... I'm kind of a boy and a girl. I'm more of a boy, and I have my thing but I also have a vagina... It's too private to talk about, just imagine yourself, but I'm the only person in the world who is like this. I never wanted it to get out to the world but yeah. I have both things. Someone has a double vagina, another has two penises, and me that has one
of each. Weird? Yeah, but I'm used to it, and I'm healthy, so no worries. I was born like this in some kind of way, the doctors think that I was supposed to have a twin sister or that my genes mutated, and I ended up getting both. I hate it; I need to hide it because I'm embarrassed. When I buy tampons, the ladies give me a smile and say I'm really nice to my girlfriend. If only they knew it was for me... I hate it, and I don't think I ever can tell anyone about it, that's why I never fell in love. I'm embarrassed that they would think I'm disgusting, and never want to have sex with me. I'm gay anyways, or does that make me straight and gay? Because I have a vagina too? No, I see myself as a boy the most because I look and act like one.
More about that later maybe. I had to get myself ready for Sawyer's party. Sawyer told me Shane was going to be there, so I'm kind of excited to talk to him. You see, I really, really like Shane but he has Lisa, and he will never like me the way I do. Even if I do like Shane, and I want a relationship... I can never be with anyone, not even Shane!
I got dressed and did my hair before telling Meghan and David.
Joey: Hi guys!
David: Looks who's out of bed for once!
Joey: Hehe, shut up, I'm just tired that's all.
Meghan: That's happened a lot, Joey, is something wrong?
Joey: No, I'm good. But hey, Sawyer's having a party, wanna come?
David: Yeah why not, that will be cool, what do you say Meghan?
Meghan: Sounds good to me! Let's get ready!
Joey: I'll just make some eggs to eat, then we can go.
Meghan: Perfect!
I went to the kitchen to make myself something to eat, because I haven't been eating that much for the past week.
Shane Pov
I got to the party, and there was pretty loud music playing from the apartment. I knocked on the door, and Sawyer appeared.
Sawyer: Heeeeyyy Shane!
Shane: Drink much?
Sawyer: Hell ya! Don't worry, I know you don't drink so, I got you some sodas.
Shane: Thanks man, be careful now.
Sawyer: Yeah buddy!
He went away, and I looked around; some interesting people were here. Even Joey! Beautiful, adorable Joey. Yes, I had a little crush on my best friend. Since I like him, and I'm mad at Lisa right now, I decide to go up to him. I was about to go and say hi, when I was stopped by my black best friend, Shanna!
Shanna: Hi Shane!
Shane: Oh, hey girl! What's up?
Shanna: Ah, you know,hanging around, trying to find a nice piece of ass to take home.
Shane: Oh Shanna, you never change. Who are you looking at?
Shanna: Maybe, that guy or... that one... oh, yeah, or Joey.
Shane: Hehe, get your paws off my man, his ass is mine.
Shanna: You say that now hehe, but how's Lisa?
Shane: We're still fighting. I can't believe who she really turned out to be after i told her i was bi!
Shanna: Shane, if anything is wrong you can always call me, you understand that?
Shane: I do, thank you.
Shanna: Good boy, now see ya later, that guy is flirting with me!
She ran away, and I started to laugh. I was looking Joey again but I didn't see him; I guess I'll have to go find him! I looked around the apartment, when my phone started to vibrate.
Shane: It's Shane.
Trisha: Shane! Have you been on twitter lately?
Shane: No? Why?
Trisha: Something's up with Lisa.
Shane: Wait, what?
Trisha: She kind of... cheated on you.
Shane: She what!!!???
Trisha: I'm sorry, but I had to tell you even though it hurts, but it's pictures of Lisa kissing another man, and in the photos, Lisa wrote in the text "fuck you @shanedawson I found a new boyfriend".
I started to cry.
Shane: Wa... Wait what? She... she has a new boyfriend!!? And she didn't even break up with me first?!
Trisha: I'm sorry Shane, I really am.
Shane: No, thank you Trisha... *sniffles* thanks for telling me.
Trisha: Want to come over and talk about it?
Shane: No thanks... I... I will just... I can handle myself...
Trisha: You sure? But if something is wrong, call me.
Shane: I will... bye Trisha.
Trisha: Bye Shane, love you
I hung up and leaned against the wall... Lisa... My girlfriend for two years... I looked up the picture on twitter. It was real, the comments were on my side, though. "@shanesfan57 what the fuck Lisa!!!??" "@greendayjedward I can't believe you Lisa!! That's so fucking wrong of you!! #prayforShane" "@someyoutubelover what happened!? This isn't fair to Shane!!" "@shisahirl87 Noooooo!!!! did you at least break up with Shane first or what!?"
I'm so down, I don't know what to do. I bend down and start crying into my knees. I looked around and saw an unopened beer can. I never drink, but it may help me feel less heartbroken. I picked it up and opened it, and started to drink it. It was kind of disgusting, but I needed it!
I went down to the kitchen looking for some more to drink. I found tequila, and that was really good after a few rounds, wow! What a kick!! After I was feeling more out of control, I walked up to a well known guy...
Shane: Hey!!... I just want to say that... I love ya!! I fucking love you!!

--------------

First part! So I hope you will like it so far!l

Edit by: Freemix16