Part 18 Daddys horny!

Joey pov

Joey: Aww it's a boy!! A little Scott!

I said for the millionth time, when Shane was driving us home.

Shane: I know honey, I'm happy too.

Joey: Baby?

Shane: Yeah?

Joey: Scott needs dark chocolate.

Shane: Really? So it's not my cute boyfriend that just wants to have some, then?

Joey: Maybe...

Shane: Okay, let's get to the grocery store and get some, then.

Joey: Thanks, babe!

So we got some chocolate for me, and went home after a little while. It started to rain, and Shane and I just wanted to cuddle by the fireplace in a blanket. So we did, and we had the best time. We talked about Scott; how wonderful and perfect life will be when he comes. I want to hold him in my arms and just enjoy knowing that he's my child. Life already seems perfect when I think about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shane pov

Weeks passed, and I was getting horny. I had to deal with my problem when Joey was at the gym or exercising outside. Ever since we came out, he started with his exercise training again, but also he went to meetings with other pregnant women, which was helping him a lot.

I on the other hand, was just home when I didn't have to go out for something related to the movie. I got yelled at when I didn't show up that day when Joey had his ultrasound, but when i told them, they understood. Well, mostly the women, but it helped influence the others; Scott and Joey need me, so I have to make sure I can have people on my side so I can be with them often.

Well, right now I was in bed, trying not to think about the dirty thoughts floating through my mind. I haven't told Joey anything about it, I don't know if he would understand. He's 24 weeks into the pregnancy, so I don't dare ask him if he wants to do something. The real question is; why am this horny? I was never this horny when I was with Lisa.

The door opened and Joey came in.

Joey: Hey Shaney, how was your day?

Shane: It was okay, I didn't do much. I have been editing some videos I did with Trisha.

Joey: Sounds like fun.

Shane: Yeah...

Joey: So, what are you thinking about?

Shane: Nothing really.

Joey: There has to be something.

He sat on the bed next to me, and gave my lips a peck.

Joey: I'm gonna grab a shower; I will be back soon.

Shane: Alright, you do that.

Joey: Oh, and can you get me something I forgot while I was at the store?

Shane: Sure, what is it?

Joey: I need some blueberries and strawberries for my smoothies.

Shane: Yeah, sure, I'll get them.

Joey: Thanks, love.

He said, and kissed me once again, and sat up to go into the bathroom. I jumped up off the bed, and got my car keys to drive out to the store. While in there, I got the berries and started to go to pay, when my eyes met something that sparked my attention; condoms. Should I, or not? I took a pack and went to pay for it; I got a look from the cashier.

Cashier: I see you and Joey are going to have some fun.

Shane: Umm... what?

Cashier: Sorry, I'm a huge fan of both of you. Congratulations on Scott, too.

Shane: Yeah, he's a little, wild baby; Joey had some back problems the other week because of the kicking.

Cashier: I see, well nice to meet you, my names Cindy by the way.

Shane: Same, bye Cindy!

I paid for the stuff and went home. Joey was in the living room on his computer.

Shane: Hey, I'm home.

Joey: Oh, you're an angel, Shane!

He took the bag from my hands and gave me a kiss on my cheek. He went to the kitchen to put the stuff down when I remembered...

OH FUCK!!

Joey: Shane!?

Shane: Um... yeah...

Joey: Can you come here for a moment?

I walked to the kitchen with shame... And Joey had the pack of condoms in his hand.

Shane: I... It's... It's not what you think!

Joey: Then what is it?

Shane: It's... Just that...

Joey: I'm in for it.

Shane: Wait, what?!

Joey: It's me you...

Shane: Of course!

Joey: Come on then, Meghan and David are out for the night; it's just us...

He said and walked up to me and started to kiss me. I kissed him back, and we walked slowly up to our bedroom still kissing... I'm so ready for this!

---------------------------------

Luke had no time to do this but it's by him this part and the next one for a bit ;)

So happy! Because I'm about to end my book "I'm in love with my bully" so hope you stay for that if you read it!

May the odds be ever be in your favor my stitch baby's goooodddd byeee

/Luke and Alex