Part 8 Drunk ex

Shane POV

I was now outside my old apartment that I had with Lisa. I still don't know why I'm here... But I knocked on the door. The Lisa I saw was not the one I know. She had bags under her eyes and her clothes were dirty and she was really smelly.

Lisa: oh hey Shane!

Shane: Lisa! Your drunk! And it's two on the day!

Lisa: I found some real tasteful wine so of corse I'm drunk!

Shane: get inside and lay down

I made her sit on the couch but the worst thing was under one of the blankets. It was little Corny... Do skinny and the house was filled with the smell of dog poop...

Shane: what have you done to Unicorn!?

Lisa: nothing, that's what she never loved me...

Shane: are you crazy!? Did she even get food?

Lisa: no, I used the money to wine

Shane: aww corny!

I took her almost dead body in my lap and she tied to kiss me like she always did but she was to weak. I need to take her to the vet.

Lisa: just let her die... I can't have anymore...

Shane: that's so heartless if you!

Lisa: take her if you want, I don't mind

Shane: thanks I guise

Lisa: how is your bitch?

Shane: my what?

Lisa: Joey... Your fucking gay boyfriend

Shane: you don't call him that!! You know what? Sober up and we talk

I took Corny in her blanket and took her in my car. I let her sleep in my lap while driving. I came to the vet.

Lady: hi, what happen here?

Shane: my dog have been living at my ex house for some weeks and she nearly got any food or anything, can you help her?

Lady: we will try, what's her name, age, and your information?

I gave it all to the lady and they took Corny to look what's wrong. I had to wait in the waiting room. I just had to text Joey telling him what's up. I hope his not mad that I lied about were I was going... After a half an hour he came dressed in sweatpants and one of my bigger shirts. I think he wants to hide the baby bump. He sat beside me and hugged me. I finally let our some tiers.

Joey: what happen?

Shane: please... Don't be mad...

Joey: of corse not, I love you

Shane: I was at Lisa's... I was just worried about her and Corny, and when I got there Lisa was a mess and drunk and Corny half dead in her blanket...

Joey: omg, is Corny okey?

Shane: I don't know, she didn't look to good

Joey: Shaney... Do you want to keep Corny? Like we take her with us?

Shane: really!?

Joey: yeah! I like Corny and I always wanted a dog!

Shane: aww Joey! I love you!

Joey: I love you too

I hugged him and we shared a small kiss when the lady behind the disk wasn't looking. We waited for like for ever but it was only 20 min later... Until a vet came up to us.

Vet: hey, I'm just telling you that Unicorn is in really bad shape, but we are trying our best so we want to keep her here for some days

Shane: anything for her

Vet: you can say hi to her at least

Shane: thank you

She showed us the way to a little room and Corny laid in her blanket. I got close to her and stroke her fur. So soft. She was so tied... This isn't my Corny... Both me and Joey stroke Corny's fur.

Shane: you will make it Corny, I love you

Joey: be strong little girl

Then we had to leave the room and Joey drove us home. I was half crying and looked out trow the window, I miss Corny and I just hope she's going to be okey.

Joey: Shaney? You want to get something to eat?

Shane: no... I just want to sleep...

Joey: okey

Joey Pov

Me and Shane got the saddest news last week... Corny didn't make It, she was too weak and the vet tried all they could... Corny slept in in Shane's arms after she got the sleep medication that let her sleep in. I was in the same room that day. Shane was not able to stop crying. There was no change to save her... I was really sad because Corny was the cutest and sweetest dog I ever known. We got her ash some days later and berried her in our garden.

All Shane have done was to sit by the grave and look over the little stone we writhed "Unicorn rest in peace" it's not the easiest to be almost 11 weeks pregnant and trying to cheer up my boyfriend... My belly was kind of big already and my tight shirts was something to forget to were now.

I looked over to Shane that was siting watching over the grave.

Joey: Shane? How are you?

Shane: sad...

Joey: look, I don't want to be mean, but you need to do something els then sit here, I kind of need your help with the baby... And we need more food, and it's wrong to ask Meghan or David buy our food.

Shane: then go by your self!

Joey: I... I can't... You know that I don't want to show up myself...

Shane: it's just your body!! People will just think your having some fat!

Joey: stop Shane, it's hurting me...

Shane: leave me along!

Joey: accept it Shane! Corny's dead! She is having a good time in heaven but you can't just do this! I need your help! It's your child!!

Shane: who fucking cares!? Corny was my best friend!! You can never understand how much she meant to me!!

Joey: I know that Shane but you have to move on and get into the real world again!!

Shane: your fucking bitch!! I can't believe how I'm calling you my boyfriend!!! I hate you! You can never under stand your fucking worthless piece crap!!

What?! Shane was swearing and calling me worthless!? I spread some theirs over my cheeks and got inside, slamming the door....

------------

Sorry I didn't really liked this chapter but I hope you will like it anyways! Happy birthday to my best friend Alex (even it was yesterday)

/ Luke and Alex