Part 24 Chrismas

Episode 24

Shane POV

Christmas was tomorrow! Both Joey and I were just planing to stay home, sense Meghan and David took off home and we had the whole place for our selfs. Joey were now in week 32 and the belly was enormous. He was in a lot of pain but had some things to do, some things was even to train out the birth what was a good sigh that Scott could come any week now.

Shane: Your okey baby?

Joey sat on his gym ball in the living room watching animate while I did the last of the Christmas decorations.

Joey: Yeah, I would like some massage on my shoulders thou

Shane: i help you in a section

I just did some last stuff and then went over to him and laid my hands on his shoulders.

Shane: Is that good?

Joey: yeah, thanks Shaney

Shane: your welcome

I keep on going for a while, watching the tv at the same time. I have no idea why i had started to enjoy this shows...

Joey: a little lower thanks

So I did and Joey started to let out small moans, it's so funny!

Shane: hehe turned on?

Joey: a little honestly, but I don't think I can handle sex right now

Shane: are you really in that pain?joey: pretty much yeah.

Shane: sound I call someone

Joey: just ask the hospital what I can do

So I did what I was told and called the hospital, they told me to get some special pain killers so I had to get them.

Shane: babe, I will just go out and get you something, wait here and call me if something happen

Joey: thanks baby your the best

So I gave him a small kiss and left.

Joey pov

Perfect! I finely had time to get Shane's gift ready! So I got up from my gym ball and looked in the drawer for the gift I got him! I got him a leather with something I hope he would like! It's was to take pictures and get frames of us with baby bump, I just want to remember this for the rest of my life.

So after making some cute supper box that my dad always made me when i was a teenager and got money or movie tickets, its going to be so fun! After i hided the box under mine and Shane's Christmas tree with some other gifts that we got from family and friends.

After a while Shane came back home and i was laying in the sofa, acting that i was tied and had been sleeping.

Shane: Hi baby, i got you this, how do you feel?

Joey: better, I was half sleeping trow it

Shane: you still need the pils?

Joey: not to be rude but no, but I'm glad you got them if the pain comes back

Shane: everything for my boy

Joey: carry me to bed? Im tied

Shane: if i can

So Shane took me up and i laid my arms around his neck and cuddled into his neck.

Joey: tomorrow is Christmas baby

Shane: yeah i know

When we got to the bedroom Shane laid me in bed.

Joey: come here cuddle daddy!

Shane giggled and laid beside me in our big bed and we were cuddling and feeling on my belly just to bring Scott in our cuddling like we always did, his a part of this family and he will know that he is waited from start.

The following day was Christmas! I became a kid and jumped up of bed, trowed a Santa hat on my head and went to do breakfast Shane followed shortly after and we had an amazing meal! So not much happen that day, i vloged, shane vlogged, we watched some Christmas movies and it was just a perfect little day.

Under the section movie someone were knocking on the door. Shane got up to see who it was.

Shane pov

i opened the door after the were a knock on it.

Lisa: merry chrismas!

Shane: merry Christmas Lisa!

Joey: Hi Lisa! merry Christmas.

Lisa: so, what are you doing?

Shane: ah you know, spending Christmas evening together, family holiday

Lisa: yeah i know, I'm going to my mom to spend it, but your house was on the way so though about dropping by.

Shane: its fun to see you

Lisa: so yeah, how is the baby?

Shane: we are hoping it come out any week now

Joey: week 32 now!

Lisa: wow! You call me right when he comes, I want to see him!

Shane: yeah we do!

Lisa: have a good day now, bye guys!

Shoey: bye!

So she left and and it was only we left...

Shane: i have been thinking of something...

Joey: what?

Shane: my mom is along this year, we should visit her

Joey: why not! Lets go!

So we got into my car and drove to my mom for a visit.

----------------------------------------------

Luke here!

So seance Alex on her break I will be the one posting, she's an amazing person and we need to help her!

Insa: ShoeyCpv

Kik:alextst39

Just so you have it I guess

Bye!!!