Part 31 Family

Episode 31

Joey pov

It was like every day i woke up, Scott trying to sing in his crib, making nosies that more and more sounded like "Dad" and "Daddy". His now 6 mounts old and its the end of the summer, its still pretty hot in the house throw. I got up To Scotts crib and looked over to him. He started to get a more clear face and you could mor and more see mine and Shane's facial parts. His hair had started to grow and it had my dark brown hair cooler.

Scott: Da by!

Joey: Good morning sunshine! You slept well?

Scott looked at me while hugging his Totoro, that was the best thing he ever know, he cant leave without it.

One time we forgot him at Shane's moms house and he were crying when we came home, no one us know what the problem was until we came up with it around 1 in night so shane had to drive all the way back, in pajamas and everything just to get Totoro.

Joey: Come on little guy, lets get something to eat so dad can sleep for a little longer

Scott pointed at Shane that was sleeping in our big bed.

Joey: Yes, thats dad, can you say dad?

Scott just smiled, he loves to smile. I piked him up and took his Totoro with us down stairs. I sat him down in the living room with some of his toys to let him play for a little while at the time I got to the kitchen and got me and Scott some food. I just took baby food to Scott and made eggs to me. While making my food I could hear how Scott were having problem with his blocks.

Joey: Scott, I'm helping you in just a minute!

I did my breakfast and went back to Scott and sat him up in my lap. I gave him some baby food and tried to make him eat. It felt like the most of his food was just dropping down his mouth.

Joey: no Scott, you need to swallow it, it's good look at daddy

I putted some if his food to my mouth.

Joey: um, yummy! your missing out boy

I tried again and was keeping to make him eat, but Scott just wanted me to play with him. But I lost all hope for making him eat, I was done a while ago at the same time I feed him. So we both played with brisk and cars for a while on the floor until I heard steps in the stairs.

Shane: good morning my sweet angels

Joey: morning? More like afternoon.

Shane: yeah yeah

He came to us and laid beside me on the floor, kissing me.

Shane: hey baby

Then Shane looked over to Scott.

Shane: hey Scotty!

Scott: da da!!

Shane: still trying I see, dad Scott. Can you say that? Dad?

Scott: da da!

Joey: well your closer, he call me da by.

Shane: that's close to, he just have to say it quicker and change the b to an d

Joey: true. Scott say Daddy!

Shane: no say Dad!

If you haven't understand that yet, very parent have the fight of what the kids first word is, Usefully it's the fight by mom and dad, but seance Scott has two dads we splinted and call us dad and daddy.

Scott: da da, da by!

Shane: that's enough for today, I'm hungry

Joey: there's Cheerios by the coffee maker