Part 33 finding Scott?

Episode 33

Shane pov

I don't want to make Joey more worried about this. My mom told me that Scotts room was a mess, his crib had fallen and that Scott were no were to be seance. Joey freaked out and i tried to clam him down, I cant let him get a panic attack because of this. I was shocked myself, no one is allowed taking my baby away from me!

We both ran up to the apartment, my mom was crying in the living room with a cop. Joey ran to Scotts room.

Cop: I guise you are the fathers

Shane: yes

Joey: (From Scotts room) MY BABY!!

Shane: Joey come back here

Joey: But Scott is gone!!

I got to him, seeing him hugging the Totoro he found on the floor. I got to him and hugged him tight. I took him up, caring him back to the living room.

Shane: Im sorry for that, he has a really strong relationship to Scott. What happen?

Mom: I was just having a nap, I just came putted him to bed to sleep. I locked the door and woke up by Scott screaming. I saw someone running out with him trow the door...

My mom was crying too. I had Joey in my lap crying on my shoulder while my mom was crying on my other.

Shane: Its okey mom, its not your fault.

Cop: Well, I just want you two to not be in the room, and I need some information from you too

Shane: Yeah of corse.

Cop: Kids full name, age, birthday and person number

Shane: Scott David Graceffa/Dawson. His 10 mounts old and his born in February 26 2015, 150226****

Cop: and your names?

Shane: Shane Lee Yaw/Dawson, Joseph Graceffa

Cop: Thank you, we will be back with results that took

Shane: What can we do now?

Cop: Just clam down, stay here in case something is coming up, you never know. Oh one last thing, do anyone els have the key to this apartment?

Shane: no... We just moved in today

Joey: Shane!! It has to be Lisa!!

Shane: how do you know?

Joey: she said she lost the last key, but she most have had it to get Scott!!

Joey started to cry ones again.

Cop: Were can i find this Lisa?

I told the cop all about Lisa, what she have been doing to our family and she took the information we know about her. I was just hopping that someone could find he so we can get our baby back.

That night was terrible... both me and Joey were not able to sleep. He laid on my chest, stroking my chest hair, thinking.

Shane: What are you thinking about?

Joey: Scott... Were is he! He cant sleep without us, his Totoro or his night kisses and story.

Shane: We can just hope the police finds him

Joey: I sewer its Lisa who did it, I know that we couldn't trust her

Shane: I know, but we can just hope that Scott can home fast and safe

Joey: I cant stand the feeling if something happens to him

Shane: I cant that needier, his our little boy, but he will come back