Part 26 The bitch return

Episode 26

Joey Pov

Today was the day of the photo shot I don't know if I can get bigger nearer. Week 36, not far away from the safe dates to give birth. Im holding close to toilets and were more thinking that stuff was to much to deal with. I was sweating and feel like losing my breath sometimes. But today was the day to take some beautiful pictures together. So me and Shane was in the car, I vloged while Shane dived then i had to vlogg for Shane too.

Shane: so we are here!

Joey: great!

So we got out of the car and looked for the location, I pretty much know the photograph so it was easy to find. So we knocked on the door and whet in.

Theodore: hey Joey! Nice to see you man!

Joey: yeah! It's been to long Theo!

Theodore: yeah! So you most be Shane

Shane: yes nice too see you

Theodore: okey, so my partner Louise will help me today so, cover up some pimples and stuff, right Joey

Joey: hehe you know me

So we got our hair and make up done and got shirtless and taking some pictures in different poses. Shane kissing the belly, we holding the belly, hugging, kissing all that and some other cute and sexy pictures. I think Shane is the hottest thing ever and it turn me on a little, but sex was something to forget like 6 weeks ago.

After the shoot we looked at the pictures and they were so beautiful! They were all in blank and white and so much love in them! Shane piked the one when Shane were behind me and hugged me from behind while we both looked down at the belly and held our hands together on it. I can't wait until we can put it on the wall.

When we came home we meet up with someone by the door.

Joey: what the fuck are your doing here Cat!

Cat: waiting for you

Shane said and got closer to me and Shane. I took a harder grab around Shane's hand that i was holding.

Joey: you know your not welcome here Cat! Stay away from us

Cat: But what about the Jatrific shipers? They are begging us to make a video

Shane: Forget about that!

Cat: I wasn't talking to you

Joey: give this shit up Cat, I'm with Shane!

Cat: what is so wrong with me?! We are perfect for etch other

Joey: if you can't accept me, I don't think we are

Cat: it all just because of that studied baby! You could get an abortion!

Joey: *gasp* what.the.fuck!! Don't you know what how much Scoot means to me!? His my baby!!

Cat: you could have a baby with me!!

Joey: no I can't! Even if I wanted! I made a choose to lose sperms or eggs and I gave up the sperms! Why because I'm gay and don't need them! And I could have died if I got an operation

Cat: alright fag! But I'm not leaving until that kids gone!!

She pulled up a big stick and like in slow motion she was about to hit me with it, right on Scott! I closed my eyes and held on my bully to protect it the best i could... but it never hit me... instate i herd a scream... a scream from...

Shane!!!

I opened my eyes and Shane was laying inform of me, letting out sounds of in pain. I bent down to him quickly with theirs in my eyes and cupped my boy in my arms.

Joey: Shaney! Shane! are you okey!?

Cat: too bad i missed, section try!

??: Hold back! your under arrest!

I looked behind me and to find a three cops, two guys and a girl. The guys took Cat and fight her down when the girl came up to us.

Cop: Are you okey sir?

Joey: Im okey, but i need to help Shane!

Cop: sir, I need you to stay back for a little while thank you

I got up and started to feel back pain.

Cop: be careful, hold on me

So i did and i got help from her to stand up and she then went to Shane. It broke my heart to see him laying there and I wasn't able to do a thing. Meghan came out to me.

Joey: wha... what happen?

Meghan: I saw Cat outside our house and she wanted to know were you were and then started to get mad and I called the cops to get her

Joey: thank you, I don't want to think what she was going to do to me and my family, by just hurting Shane is something to kill her for

Meghan: clad down Joey, Shane will be okey

An ambulance came up and helped Shane and Cat been taking to the police car. Shane got into the ambulance and i waned to follow so bad but Meghan held me back.

Meghan: we should wait home Joey, its not good for you to be up running around, think about Scott

I cried, didn't say a word to her following the ambulance with my eyes until it was gone... I gave up and let Meghan help me inside the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's fucking cold in my house so quick post!

QOTD

Who are exited for Scott? And how do you think he will be?

/luke