Part 25 Our first Chrismas

Episode 25

Shane pov

So we came home to my mom just to let her know that we care about her on christmas. So i knocked on the door and my mom came up to open the door.

Mom: oh Joey, Shane! Come in

So we stepped in and I let Joey sit down so he wont hurt himself.

Mom: so what are you doing here?

Shane: we just wanted to see you, seance its Christmas and all

Mom: that really sweet of you!

So we had a little talk with my mom about some random stuff. She was happy that we was drooping by. Jeried and Jacob had been here under the day too to drop their gifts to mom and we did the same, we got her an golden watch that she have been wanting for a while. We got ours too last week by mom, she even gave something to Scott! She offered dinner to what we didn't say no too.

My mom had made some amazing food and it tasted just as good. Mom was really exited over the up coming year and me and joey being dads, this will be the best year ever for sure!

But it started to get late and Joey and I took of home. We disced to open the gifts we got by the night because why not (if you don't know in Sweden we celebrate 24 and get our prevents after Donald Duck by the evening)

So we both say under the tree and unboxed the gifts that we got. I had from my mom, brothers, some from my closest friends.

Scott also had a gift under the three, from me and Joey. We got him a stuffed Totoro that he will get after his being born. Joey felt like that Scott is a part of our family and needs something under the tree too so we had that totoro and some other toys that we got him.

After all our gifts, I got some really nice things and then Joey handle out a box for me.

Joey: merry Christmas Shaney

I had a smile on my lips and opened the box, to find another box, and inside was! A box... Just to find... An iPhone box... But when I opens that, it was a leather...

Joey: it's an invitation to a photo shot, you, me and Scott. And your will be able to pick one of the photos to become a painting.

Shane: aww that's so cute! I love it so much babe!

So i hugged Joey tight and a small kiss on his lips.

Shane: my turn! its outside thou

Joey:: what is it babe?

Shane: follow me!

So we got out and I hand my hands over his eyes.

Shane: just a few steps now

When we were there I realized my hands and showed him what I got us.

Shane: ta da!

And I showed Joey the baby carriage i got us.

Joey: Shaney! its amazing! Thank you!

With that i got Joeys special hug when he hugged me so tight he could without getting the belly hurt and kiss all over my face. Im happy that his happy. So he took a look at it.

Joey: Scott is a spoil baby!

Shane: yeah, but he only deserves the best

Joey: yeah he do, and I'm so glad your the father Shaney

With that coming from him, it just made my heart melt of happiness.

New year was amazing as well, we had some friends over and had a little hang out. Sure when every one was drinking at midnight me and Joey just looked up in the sky for the fighter works drinking bubble water. We shared some love full kisses and stole etch others first kiss of the year. 2016 is going to be a great year!

Joey: so, what are you regulations for this year?

Shane: just being a loving dad and boyfriend, fiancé maybe

Joey: he, really?

Shane: hey, if you want to get married one day, i have to ask you right?

Joey: yeah... it just...

Shane: to fast? yeah I know, i still caring the ring with me but I probably have to wait a little

Joey: I was going to say yes then

Shane: good to know that, Im going to do it when the time is right, i mean we haven't been dating for a whole year yet

Joey: I know, i just want Scott to have married parents when the time is right

Shane: sound good, I love you

Joey: I love you too

So i kissed his cheek and down his belly.

Shane: I love you too Scott!

Joey: (Baby voice) I love you too dad!

Shane: (baby voice) and i love daddy too

We were so silly but we always talked baby voices about Scott, we tried not to when we were around friends thou haha.

-----------------------------------------------

Aww cute right!! Alex writing is amazing!

So if your reading "my stepbrothers gay blog" that one will NOT be updated under Alex break because I don't work on it.

Give Alex some love!

Insta: shoeycpv

Kik: alextst39

Snap: idavoros

Twitter: greendayjedward

She also have an Viber and Whatsapp for you that are her bffs (what I have heard)

/Luke!