Part 2 drunk(en misstake)

Joey Pov

By now I was really drunk, which is always fun. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I saw Shane!

Shane: Hey!!... I just want to say that... I love ya!! I fucking love you!!

Joey: Really? But... bu... you have Lisa...

Shane: I... don... don't care!! I love you!!

Joey: I love you too!!

I was so drunk that I barely realized what I did next. I kissed Shane, and he kissed me back. He led me to the corner of the room and we started to make out. I grinded into him, as close as I could. His hands felt down to my ass, and I started to get hard.

Shane: Joey?

Joey: Ye... yeah Shane?

Shane: Want to... to fuck?

Joey: Yeah...

Shane: Come... we... we'll go upstairs.

We made our way towards the stairs, and everyone was so drunk that I don't think anyone noticed me and Shane walking up to my old room. I kissed him, and we laid down on the bed together, and Shane got on top of me. He kissed me hornily, then got up and locked the door.

Shane: No... fucker will... see us.

Joey: Good!

Shane: Can you... blow me?

Joey: Mhmm...

Shane got on the bed again and kissed me. It felt so right and so good, and I kissed him lovingly. He started to take off my shirt, and I let him, and he took off his shirt as well, and tried to take off his pants and mine. We were laying in our boxers. I was desperately touching Shane all over his beautiful body. I kissed down his nipples, and farther down to the waistband of his boxers.

My drunken brain just told me to go for it, so I licked over his blue and black striped boxers. I pulled them down and licked his c0ck. I let my tongue go in a line against his pen!s, and Shane stroked my naked back and chest down to my ass, while I took him in my mouth making him harder than he already was.

Shane grabbed my hair, and played with it using his fingers, which made me so turned on. I deep throated his d!ck and hit my gag reflex. After a while, Shane pushed me down so I had my back to him. He took off my boxers and stroked my d!ck to make me harder. It felt so good, and then he just pushed in. It was amazing! Shane was the perfect fit for me, sure it did hurt but all I wanted was for him to fuck me faster and harder. I moaned his name and begged him to go faster, and he did. His hand grabbed my thigh and picked up my leg and humped harder into me.

Joey: I'm going to cum!!!

Shane: Me too!

He stroked my d!ck a few times and it made me cum all over the sheets, and Shane came inside me. I laid, tired, beside him, and cuddled into his chest.

Joey: Wow, that was great!

Shane: Yeah! Thank you sexy!

Joey: 'Night

Shane: 'Night

And with that, we both fell asleep.

-------

The next morning I woke up with one of the worst hangovers I've ever gotten. What the fuck happened?! I'm laying in my old bedroom at Sawyer's... with Shane?!!? Oh no!! I looked under the covers, and both me and him were naked together! Oh fuck, don't tell me we had sex last night!! I know I was drunk... but Shane never drinks, why did he agree to fuck if he doesn't drink? I had completely blacked out after a few drinks last night; I can't remember a thing. I really hope Shane didn't look at my private parts while having sex, if we even did. Luckily it was my asshole that hurt, so I think he went in the right hole at least.

I was wondering if I should wake him up. But, I'm too scared to talk to him now, besides, he looks really cute while he's sleeping... Get over it Joey! He has a... Oh no... What about Lisa!? I'm in real trouble now!

I put on my clothes from last night and wrote a note to Shane, explaining a bit; I just can't talk to him now!

Shane Pov

When I woke up, I was in a bedroom. I'm still at Sawyer's at least. I do remember drinking, but then I just blacked out. I was in a bed, naked. I looked around to see a note beside me. I picked it up and started to read.

"Dear Shane

I'm sorry I had to leave, but I'm just really scared to talk to you, I know it sounds stupid, but if you haven't noticed it, I was drunk last night and I think you were too so... I found ourselves naked together, and I lost my virginity to you. I'm sorry, and I hope you're not mad, and if Lisa's mad, she can talk to me, I'm deeply sorry Shane.

Joey"

OMG! I lost my virginity to Joey!! Shit! I mean, I don't mind, and I'm not mad at him. He's a great guy and I trust him and all... But why is he so afraid to talk to me? I don't remember a thing from last night. Besides the reason I started to drink in the first place. She fucking deserves that I cheated on her! I hate her so much. I really want to talk to Joey. Maybe, we can be something... If he's gay or bi at least...

I got dressed and left the apartment. I had to talk to the bitch, soon to be ex.

I got home, and open the door finding Lisa in the living room.

Lisa: OMG!! Shane! I'm sorry! I was drunk and...

Shane: It's over!

Lisa: What? Shane, I made one drunken mistake. Please Shane! I didn't mean to!

Shane: You know what? Ever since I told you I was bisexual, you have been such a bitch to me, I hate it, and I'm not happy with you anymore, so we are over!

Lisa: Did you... break up with me?...

Shane: Didn't I make that clear!? You made me drink, Lisa!! You made me go for a drunken mistake that I'm actually pretty sure I DON'T regret!

Lisa: What did you do?!

Shane: None of your business! Not anymore at least!

Lisa: You cheated on me!?

Shane: Nope, I fucked a really nice guy! I'm single and I can fuck whoever I want!

Lisa: Oh, when did you turn single without telling me fist!?

Shane: Since you kissed that guy! And you're the one who cheated, and then decided to become single last night without telling ME!!

Lisa: Shane! I was drunk!

Shane: Yeah! Me too! And you're the one who drove me to break two of my life rules! One, no sex until marriage, and two, no alcohol!!

Lisa: That's so stupid, Shane!

Shane: And you're not respecting me! I can't be in a relationship with someone that can't accept me for who am, and understand my own rules of my life! You don't own me, Lisa! So it's over!

Lisa: Fine! You cheating, gay, asshole!

Shane: Thank you!

She ran out of the house, and it finally was over! I started to feel a lot better, after finally breaking up with someone I always had fights with.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Luke here! So this happen, kind of sexy I wroth this at midnight so I was kind of tied but I hope you like it!

/Luke and Alex