Part 21 can she change?

Episode 21

Shane Pov

I had my baby boy with me again. I was cuddling with Joey in a couch at my moms. Mom was making dinner and we were just by the tv watching a movie. Joey had his head in my lap and laid on the side watching the tv I had my hand in his hair and the other one on Joeys side of his belly with Joeys hand under mine.

Shane: so baby, how was the week without me?

Joey: terable, you never answered your phone.

Shane: oh yeah... i forgot my phone at my office before i left to my mom, i have been here for two weeks. I just didn't want to bring it with me.

Joey: dont go trow your voise mail, it was just me

Shane: Baby, im so sorry, i should have come back

Joey: i understand that you were sad, no wories. I'm a jerk for leting you down, i know you would never cheat on me

Shane: im happy you know that . I want our relationship based on trust.

Joey: me too.

I paid my atantion back to the tv, untill Joey start talking again.

Joey: you... still want me to marry you?

Shane: of corse I want... but its not the right time...

Joey: but, when were you thinking to ask me then?

Shane: the day we'll take home Scott from the hospital

Joey: oh... im sorry

Shane: don't be, it'll happen avently

Joey: Why did you were caring the ring with you then?

Shane: Its for good luck in the marriage

Joey: thats kind cute of you

Shane: you think?

Joey: yeah, I mean like, I can't wait to carry it with me every were I go, thinking about getting married to you.

Shane: now you'r the cute one

I said giggling and kissed his lips.

Mom: Food's ready boys!

I helped Joey up and got to the dinner table to eat a lovely meal with my mother.

Mom: so, I guess you boys are pretty exited by now, what week are you in Joey?

Joey: 26, more then half way now!

Mom: thats wonderful! You have to drop by with him so I can see him!

Shane: of corse mom, we can't wait to see him ourselves!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another two weeks flew by, and I still tried to have a real talk with Lisa. She quit youtube because of all the fans started to hate her after that situation with Corny, me and Joey. That's sad , she have turned to this monster, she used to be a really sweet girl that I honestly loved ,until she started to hate me.

Joey: found her?

Shane: no...

Joey: i just want to kill her sometimes

Shane: killing maybe it's to far

Joey: no, she's trying to ruin this wonderful family, I mean Scott can come any day by now, you know, if hi's a premature baby.

Shane: and you need to eat more

Joey: I know... and I have to eat sugar or Scott wont grow

Shane: you make it

Joey: well, drive me to my mommy class?

Shane: yeah sure

So i drove Joey to his class that was basely nurses that helped him with the pregnancy. It's fun for him to be with other pregnant women's and he did make a lot of friend doing the classes.

I decided to drop by Lisa's apartment. If I cant call her , then I have to go get her... that is the last thing I want, last time she said rude things about Joey and I had to get Corny to the vet. So I got to the apartment and knocked , seconds later Lisa opened the door. To my surprise, she was sober and the house smelt like flowers.

Lisa: Shane?

Shane: yeah, hi

Lisa: so... what do you want?

Shane: we have to talk

Lisa: If you'r not here to tell me that you broke up with Joey to be with me, then I don't want to listen.

Shane: why you have to be so mean? Were is that Lisa , that helped me with every problem?

Lisa: I don't support cheaters

Shane: I didn't cheated on you!

Lisa: then why were you straight for two years in our relationship and then all of a sudden you were like : "Hey Lisa, I'm bisexual!"

Shane: I... I don't know, I just knew that I had something for guys, thats all

Lisa: yeah, and you fucked Joey behind my back and got him pregnant and then just broke up with me because of that

Shane: I didn't knew Joey was pregnant until after we broke up, I didn't even knew he was able too have baby's

Lisa: but what if you fucked Joey, wile we were still together and Joey told you that he was pregnant

Shane: first of all, if you accepted me from the start, I would never have slept with him and everything could have been like it was before

Wow... in that very monument... I was kind of happy that Lisa hated me after I came out. I would never had a fight with her, I would have never slept with Joey, he would have never been pregnant. I'm a lot happier with Joey then I was with Lisa , even before we started to fight.

Shane: look Lisa, I know you still love me. But that day you screamed at me after I came out, calling me a fag and all that, it made me lose my respect for you. I'm not saying your worthless, I'm telling you to accept the one you love. I mean, I have to watch cartons screaming in Japanese because Joey loves it, I hate them, but I accept him for it. Why? because I love him, that crazy cartoons makes him happy and make him who he is, of corse all the other things he likes, other stuff I need to accept even if I hate it.

I saw a few tears drop her eyes and suddenly she hugged me tight, and I hugged her back.

Lisa: I'm sorry Shane, I accept you.

Shane: thank you

Lisa: even thought I want you and Joey to break up and shoot the baby... I accept you, Joey and... what will you name it?

Shane: Scott

Lisa: right, Scott, but I see that now... I have been an ass, I mean its you'r family, I can't do much then see that I lost my change to be in it

Shane: you can always be a friend

Lisa: thanks Shane. I made cookies want some?

Shane: sure!

So Lisa really changed, she still needs to swallow the whole thing for a while but I think everything will be good from now on...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to my amazing online sister Love Dawceffa for editing!

So new part hope you all liked it!

Tell me what you like to read The Graceffa/Dawson family will do next!

may the odds be ever be in your favor my little stitch baby's goooddd byee