Part 5 the other dad

Shane Pov

Joey: I'm pregnant...

My eyes grown to size... My best friend, was going to be the other father to my first child!? Joey looked at me, I didn't say a word, what can I say!? I have no idea! His eyes just become wet...

Joey: Shane please say something!

I was going to be a dad! And with my crush Joey Graceffa! I can't say anything... So leaded down to his stomach and buried my face into it... My child was there, inside waiting to become a human. I smiled and then looked up to Joey. He saw me smiling and he tarted to smile.

Shane: I'm helping you, it's just the right thing to do. Let's take care of this child together.

Joey: really!?

Shane: yeah... I love you

It just flowed out of me, I didn't even think, but I didn't regret it at all.

Joey: you... You do?

Shane: yeah... You see Joey... I was drinking that night because me and Lisa have been fighting a lot, and I saw a picture on twitter with her and another man kissing. I think my drunken brain told me to have sex with you to make me feel better, because I have had a crush in you for so long.

Joey: why did you and Lisa start fighting?

Shane: because I told her I was bisexual... And she thinks I'm cheating on her...

Joey: oh Shane, I'm so sorry

Shane: it's okey, I broke up with her a few weeks ago, we are still living here till I found a place to stay, my moms in Europe so I can't stay there until she comes back

Joey: but, why don't move in with me?

Shane: really? But your friends and...

Joey: I need help under my pregnancy too, and I want you to be close to me. I mean you are the other father

Shane: if you can make a promises to the baby, that it doesn't going to be living with splinted parents

Joey: what do you mean

Shane: I think... This child brings us together... Like... You know boyfriend and boyfriend

I blushed a little, I just asked Joey to be my boyfriend.

Shane: I understand if your not gay or straight, and don't like me but...

Joey: no Shane I just... I love you too and I want to be your boyfriend

I smiled like an idiot and garbed Joeys neck to kiss him, he kissed me back. The best thing is that we are waiting our child together too, I'm so happy.

Shane: can you help me pack my stuff

Joey: yeah, I love you Shane!

Shane: I love you too

I gave him another little kiss.

Shane: both of you

I said wile kissing Joeys little belly. Then we started to pack my things. I tried to help Joey the best I could, he can't do too much and hurt himself. I could see he had some problems with his back. We got out with come boxers, I didn't have so much more then some clothes and office stuff, I send after the heavier things later. I wroth a note to Lisa telling her I'm off. We got to car and started to pack.

David: what's happen here

Joey: my boyfriend will move in with us!

David: oh how fun! So you just turned gay or something?