Part 19 Reagrets **

Episode 19

Joey pov

Shane and I went up our bedroom, and I laid down on the bed, waiting for Shane to do something. I really have no idea what to do. Shane laid down beside me and he started to kiss me. I kissed him back and went to pull off his shirt; one thing was for sure, I want him naked. He never shows his body, but now he doesn't seem to care. I was able to take it off him and he didn't mind showing his body at all; I guess he's too horny to care. Shane tugged off my shirt and sweatpants. I sat up for a bit, and once again went to strip down him. His jeans were off, and his boxers followed, and then he took mine off. We took a break from the kissing just to look at our bodies... Shane is kind of big... Shane's gaze lowered on me.

Shane: Wow, you really have them both.

Joey: I hope it's what you were imagining.

Shane: It sure is; you're beautiful, Joey.

Joey: So are you.

Shane then grabbed my semi hard c0ck and started to pump it, and I could feel myself getting wet. I moaned; it was just amazing! This time I will remember my first (well second) time with Shane. I trust him, even though he didn't even remember it, himself. Shane's hand moved faster, and he rubbed the skin up and down while playing with my tip with his thumb. He then hovered on top of me, watching the baby bump, and we kissed for a long time. I had my hands on his back and grabbed his neck to kiss him deeper.

He then reached over to get the condoms, but I wasn't done! So I threw Shane back on the bed and and went down on him. I took his c0ck in my hands and pumped him, then pulled him inside my mouth. At least that's what I have seen in porn... Shane started to moan and it turned me on so much, so I stuck two fingers into my vagina, feeling myself getting wet. When I felt done with Shane, he gave me the opened condom and I laid it in my mouth, just to take all of Shane's c0ck inside at the same time I put on the condom.

Shane: Fuck, where did you learn that from?

Joey: Shoey fanfics.

Shane: Damn.

We started to kiss once again, and I had Shane sit against the headboard. He helped me into the riding position. So there I was, about to get stabbed by my boyfriends c0ck. My doctor told us not to do anal unless it was comfortable, and it was, so I just sat down and felt the pain through my body. I slowly started to move, and Shane held me by my hips, and humped slowly with me.

Shane: You're okay, baby?

Joey: Yes, fuck you're big, Shaney.

Shane: You're pretty tight, oh yes, baby.

I moved faster, and it felt like I was moaning up a storm. I had to be careful, though. I won't hurt Scott just because me and Shane are horny as fuck. After I started to get tired, I got off Shane and bent down to lean on my hands and knees. Shane quickly got inside and humped for a bit longer. Moans, screaming, and curses were coming out of us both, and I'm so happy we were alone in the house, or Meghan and David would have heard it all.

Shane: Baby, I'm cumming!

Joey: Come on babe! Just a little more! Harder!!

He got harder, and moans of pain came out of him. I can't say I didn't like it. I felt like cumming myself, so I came all over the sheets, and shortly after, Shane came and we fell onto the bed.

-ASK LUKE FOR SMUT-

Joey pov

Joey: Wow Shane, that was amazing!

Shane: I know right, but I need to work out more.

Joey: You don't have to, it's not like we are going to do this all the time.