Part 32 date night

Episode 32

(Mistake by me, Scott is 10 mouthes because of my help from my amazing friend freemix16, I just want Scott to talk okey, they are so cute when baby's are trying to talk!! I should know I'm in the start of my edition about children and have to read that stuff, but I'm not super at it yet, back to the story!)

Shane Pov

Scott and I was playing with his toys and other fun games that makes Scott happy. It makes me happy to she him happy, Scott loves to smile and laugh, his just like his father.

The day went to be pretty good after all, we were playing, having a nap in my and Joeys bed, we had lunch looked in books and played some more!

Scott: bugha

Shane: that's a tiger

Scott: ti

Shane: tiger

Scott: tir

Shane: close enough, what's this?

Scott: Bolk

Shane: it's a bird Scotty

He pointed out of the window.

Shane: good Scotty! But I think we are done now, how about you play with your toys when dad is working, Okey?

I sat him down by his toys and took my laptop up, opens it and saw a wallpaper saying "go and be with Scott Shaney, you can work later - Joey XX" yeah, joeys right, I should be with Scott, building up our relationship. So I pulled the laptop out of my lap and laid on the carpet with Scott.

Shane: so, what are we doing?

Scott crawled to me, and laid his head beside me, was he tied? Then he looked up at me, like he was waiting for something. So I sat down and laid him in my lap, He laid his head close to me and he was cuddling in my lap. How cute, all that was because he wanted to cuddle with me! I hugged him, making sure he didn't fall off, I love my son, he and Joey is my everything.

We were cuddling for a while, he just wanted to be here, cuddling with his dad. Then I got a phone call, I piked Scott up and took my phone from the table.

Shane: yes is Shane

Lisa: are you crying?

Shane: oh, no... I was just having a monument, so what's up?

Lisa: remember that time I told you about our apartment?

Shane: your apartment

Lisa: oh yeah, but I was thinking if you still wanted it?

Shane: yeah of corse! You found something?

Lisa: yeah I did! A small apartment not far away from yours

Shane: that's great, so I just need to talk to Joey about it and, we can have a deal

Lisa: good, so give me a call then

Shane: yeah sure, bye Lisa

Lisa: bye

I hang up and went back to Scott.

Shane: your going to get your own room Scotty, it will be nice right?

Scott smiled and so did I.

So after two weeks it was clear, Joey, Scott and I were moving in! We were in the car with the last of our stuff. We just had an emotional good bye to Meghan and David, but they will be Okey. But we arrived to my old apartment that I was sharing with Lisa, I have to admit it weird starting this part of our life's with my old apartment that I had with my ex girlfriend. We took some things to start with, mostly Scotts toys so he can play while Joey and I unpack. We meet Lisa by the door.