Part 20 Losing it all

Episode 20

Shane pov

After Joey said no, I just ran away. I got to my car, their full eyes. I drove to my office apartment and say down in the couch I laid my hands over my eyes on cried. Joey means so much to me, Scott means so much to me. Why do Joey even got the thought of me cheating. Lisa likes to spread gossip and rumors... She much have told Joey I were at strip clues and were cheating... I piked up my phone and called Lisa.

Shane: fucking bitch, pick up...

Then the beeping stopped.

Lisa: Shane! How fun your calling!

Shane: fuck yourself! What did you tell Joey?!

Lisa: Joey? Why do I want to talk to him?

Shane: you told him I was cheating!! And because of you, you ruined my plan and now he broke up with me!!

Lisa: I honestly have no idea what your talking about.

Shane: oh you know your bitch!

Lisa: and how can I ruined your plan!? Were you cheating?

Shane: of corse not! I have been planing to propose to him!

Lisa: oh! Your together with me for two years but never propose, but with Joey you only need 6 montes!?

Shane: his pregnant! We are having a baby together! Of corse I want the kid to grow up in a normal family with married parents

Lisa: that's so unfair!! You should put a ring on my finger! Why did you have to be with Joey? Who cares if his pregnant, I can be that too! No different, only that his a guy

Shane: you will never understand, your not like Joey! Joeys perfect! His kind, nice, caring and all that I want in a partner! So stop trying to break us apart! Nothing will stand in my way from Joey and Scott!

Lisa: hehe, Scott what a stupid name!

Shane: bye Lisa! And never get close to non of us

I hang up on her and trowed my phone beside me in the couch. I don't feel like doing anything right now, I only want Joey and Scott back! I fall asleep while crying, just thinking about the most important thing in the world.

Joey Pov

After Shane left the other day Meghan was shanking me awake.

Meghan: Joey wake up! Were is Shane?

Joey: Shane's gone...

Meghan: what? What do you mean?

Joey: Shane... And I had a big big fight...

Meghan sat down in my bed and help me, I letted some theirs go from my eyes.

Meghan: what happen?

Joey: I... Though Shane... Cheated, but I know he didn't....

Meghan: then why did you think he was cheating from the start when you know he didn't?

Joey: Lisa came over, telling me she hooked up with him and that he went to some strip clubs... But when I told him, I was so mad! His always out so why I thought it was true, but when I told him, he said he didn't... I didn't saw that until... He ran away...

Meghan: why did he run away?

Joey: because... I said no...

Meghan: no?

Joey: he was planing to propose okey!! And I turned him down, I said no! I regret it so bad! I know it's to early but... I didn't give him a choose, I told him to say the true... He got on one knee, asked me to marry him... And I said no