Part 42 Milestolps *

Important A/N today!

Episode 42

Joey pov

Shane have been moody the past days... I have no idea why thou. So I was thinking that tonight was a cuddle night, Shane loves them so I hope it will be better after a night just the two of us. So tonight I laid Scott early.

Scott: No!

Joey: yes baby, daddy and dad need some time along tonight

Scott: No!

Joey: come on Scott, you have to sleep now, you didn't even got a nap today

Scott: No sleep

Joey: Okey, you made me

I turned of all the laps in the room. Lighting his night lamp that was showing up starts and moons. Then I started to hum a melody, one that Shane used to sing for him when he was in my belly and when he was younger. He was always so clam after hearing the song. I slowly and soft started to sing the words.

Joey: Have no fear, your hero is here, My super sense is tellin' me that danger is near, I'm gettin' close to you so I can watch yo' back, A villain's on the loose and he's ready to attack, ohhh

I was half trow the song when Scott slept in, I kissed his sleepy body good night and quietly got out of the room and closed the door after me. I looked over on the clock at the wall, Shane will be home any minute now.

So I got down to the kitchen and starting to make popcorn. I was so exited for this, I have been adding pillows and blankets on the couch and i even got some candles. Took our favorite move "The normal heart" and just waited on the love of my life. I got myself comfortable in sweet pants and a big shirt and piked out the same to Shane when he comes home. Finely I herd the door open!

Shane: oh my... Joey?

I did the last on the popcorns and got out to my cold boyfriend. He was shanking from the cold.

Joey: Oh baby, your ice cold

Shane: Its raining outside and I wasn't dress for it

Joey: well, good I have been planing this cuddle night, I will warm you up

Shane smiled, dropped down his bag on the floor in the haul and laid a kiss on my lips.

Joey: take a shower and change into this and come here later

Shane: Okey, were is Scott?

Joey: he fall asleep

Shane: already? Its early even for him, did you drug him?

I laughed, thats the best with Shane, his big heart and the ability to make me lath and blush for nothing. He took the clothes I set up for him and took a shower and then come back. By the time he was back i had spread rose blades and lit the candles around the living room.

Shane: Your so romantic Joey, I cant even

Joey: Come now, lets watch the movie

So the whole night we watched romantic movies, cuddled, kissed, sweet talked and joking together. This is what I wanted our relationship to be, easy, romantic and fun. I have been dating Shane for two years and its the best what could ever happen to me. I must be the luckiest guy in the world!

Shane: another movie baby?

Joey: No, how about we go to sleep? Im tied

Shane: alright

We turned off the TV and stopped the flames from all the candles. While getting up to our bedroom we held hands and looked at etch other with out any words.